Morning everyone.

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Texas Transplant

Reaction score
Well, almost 9:00AM on Monday, and no good morning thread as yet. Must be quite a few either fishing or sleeping in!

Headed to DFW area for most of the week later today. At least this time, it's simply drive in.

Still overcast and windy here in E. Texas. Expecting some rain tonight/tomorrow, and then maybe some of this will blow out.

Tex

Good morning, Or is it afternoon to some.

It's Monday. I'm at work. I can't go fishing.:(

Other than that it's a great day.:wacko:

Be safe out there

John

IT is a good day here in the Midwest finally. Hey FatRap. We went over to Lake Anita and checked out the lake, water levels are up and we tried the Silt pond from the bank for awhile. Bass were going nuts on Mann's rubber 6 inch hard nose worms.

The first years stocking are now 16 inch's and were weighing in at 2 lb 11oz to 2 lb 14oz. My son and father in-law and myself caught and released 28 fish in 45 minutes. Healty, fat and all look just like each other. Never have I seen the bass go that crazy here that early. We were just swimming the worms in slowly and they were grabbing them. The lake should have the same size fish in it.

Maybe the DNR finally done it right.:D:D:D

Latest posts

Back