• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

MORE CLOSEOUTS...

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Craig Roberts

Reaction score
Item# 376113 Lowrance/Eagle TS1BK Temp sensor for units with black connector. Regular price $60.00 NOW $45.00 (plus tax and shipping)

Item# 376097 Lowrance/Eagle ST-TBK Speed and Temp sonsor for units with black connector. Regular price $88.99 NOW $60.00 (plus tax and shipping)

Item# 855036 Lowrance ST-TX Transom mount Speed and Temp sensor for X-15. Regular price $69.99 NOW $50.00 (plus tax and shipping)

E-mail ([email protected]) or call me (248-333-0997) for details and availability. Thanks guys, and there's more to come!!! Stay tuned!!!

Craig Roberts

Parts Manager

TMBC Detroit

Hi Craig,

Would you happen to have the motor toter part that goes on the rear of a tracker/trailstar trailer? One end of the motor toter goes over this and the other end fits the motor?

I'm not having a lotta luck getting this locally.

Thanks, Bill

I've got 'em Bill. E-mail or call me with your information and I'll get one out to you right away.

Craig

Craig, would you guys happen to have a travel cover for a 1993 nitro 170DC

Back