Mini rally in MI

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gene B

Reaction score
I have made my reservation for a freind and I. I'm looking forward to it. I'll be leaving friday after work (early if possible) See You there!

Gene

P.S. The cost was $65 per night

$65??....I was told $60,..but that was from my buddy up there,...he's easily confused!!,,LOL....regardless the MI Federation is paying $70/nite so we STILL got a better deal!

Hope we get a good turn out!!...seeya there!!

Mac

Guys-

I'm bumming!!!

June 15th is the first NASCAR race at Michigan!!!

I will not be able to fish because I'll be in Brooklyn rooting for Bobby LaBonte (or anyone else NOT driving a Ford) to win the race!!!

sorry guys...

I really wanted to go!!!

az

Andy - NAZCAR or a day fishing? are you CRAZY??? Sitting on your butt watching a race or fishing?? are you CRAZY???

Ok, how much money you got on this race??? LOL

Dude,...you're NUTS!!,....having grown up down there and experienced that traffic on race weekend,......you'll WISH you were sittin' in a boat up on turquoise water yankin' super-toads out of their haunts.......instead,..you'll be baking in motionless traffic smelling exhaust, and wondering,.."WHY am I here???...I could be rippin' lips and listening to this race on the radio!!!"...DOOHHH!!!

Ohwell......we'll be sure to post pix's and stories that would make LaBonte want to switch careers!! LOL

Mac-

I know...

I already bumming...don't rub it in!!! LOL

As far as traffic though...

We have a 'secret' back-roads map that we use on the way in...the only bumper-to-bumper we have is the last 200 yards...we park in someone's yard right outside the main gate, so when we leave, we get right out...no waiting...

If it wasn't for this, we would NOT be going...however, this will be my eight year and it only gets better...

again...sorry I can't go...

az

P.S. no comments about the anti-Ford sentiment? LOL

I knew Mac wouldn't complain...

Back