Michigan Smallies!! - Ya Just gotta LOVE'EM!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
Saturday was the opener of Michigan's "Catch & Release" season for bass,....so Mini and Darren and I went out on Clair to survey the situation,....launched at 630a.m.....got off the water at 7pm!! What happened in between?? Ohhhh,...between the 3 of us,...probably 100 of THESE!!!:wub::rolleyes::D Michigan ROCKS!!!

07SMB2.jpg

07SMB.jpg

Darren and Mini went back out on Sunday,..haven't talked to Mini yet to see how they did, but I'm betting it was even BETTER than Saturday!!:blink:

Mac

Awesome Mac!! I only made out for a couple of hours and picked up one LM. What was your water temp?

Turkey hunting starts tomorrow, so I'm headed to camp for the rest of the week.

Bob G.

Not sure on the temp....we were in a borrowed boat,..and the temp gauge on his flasher didn't work.....but my guess would be in the low 50's.;)

Isn't it fun! :cool:

Gotta' love those Brownfish North, South, East or West;)

Heck yeah it's fun,...especially when Mini takes me to his "good spots"..:wub::rolleyes:

MinisSpot.jpg

D*mn!!!! Mini's got some really hot spots!!! Lamoy never took me to a spot like that on Champlain!!! :angry: :D

Bob G.

It cost alot in a really good friendship to share spots like that!

We smoked em sunday too. I would guess we put well over 200 smallies and largemouth in that borrowed Champion :), just shy of my 300 fish goal. Maybe we needed Mac for Sunday too....

Bets 5 on Sunday was close to 27 pounds....lost one that was pushing 7!

Water temps are right around 52/53 main lake, almost 60 in the canals....

Mini

Damn ! (excuse my french ) But you Michigan people really no how to par-ta . Number 26 for me please. The brownies look good to.

So can somebody there pick me up from the airport........maybe.....????

Mark:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Aint no party like a Detroit party, cause a Detroit party dont stop!

Except to go to work :(

I'm confussed , The party is in the mind man.........and the heart so party hardy and put it on pause.

Mark:huh:

I'll take #20. I like her tattoo :)

Any you guys be up around the Islands around the beginning of June ?

Latest posts

Back