picked up the new ride saturday!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
Ohhhh,..sooo SWEEEET!!! The colors are awesome!!! Gotta few details to take care of then I will post pix's. (Install the Guest Charger and TM Batt's,...Lowrance units, adjust the Hotfoot...the rigger at the factory must've been a former NBA player!!) Electronics should show up today or tomorrow,...Mini and I will get those installed and then I'll get it all waxed and shiney and take a few pix's!! Pulled it home in the snow saturday,....man,...those Ranger covers are the best in the industry,....have never seen another cover that fits a boat like they do...like a pair of neoprene gloves!! Got it home and the wife and kids all came out and it was unanimous,.."Sweeet boat Dad!!":p (Glad they learned to appreciate COOL when they see it!) :rolleyes:

!@#@~@$ this weather though,.....woke up Sunday to 6 more inches...looked pretty, but I've had enough now thank you!!! Ohwell...better to have lowsey weather anyway if ya can't take the boat out!!..LOL Supposed to be back up in the mid-high 50's by this weekend!! :cool:

Ohwell...only in Michigan can we get sunburned, catch 50 toads, and then deal with frostbite all in the span of 6 days!! I love this place!!,.....:wub:

Carry on,...

Mac

Ohwell...only in Michigan can we get sunburned, catch 50 toads, and then deal with frostbite all in the span of 6 days!! I love this place!!,.....

You must have never lived in New England :D

Congrats on the new boat Mac :cool:

Good deal big guy, did you get another wrap?? Which model? I saw one of the Z seris this weekend and it had a 300 HPDI haggin' off the back. It was probally the nicest boat I have ever seen.

Donnie

I wanna' see the PURTY RIG! :D I'll be chillin' and stylin' and whuppin' on some ol' brown fish!...Can't wait Mac:cool:

Congradulatons Mac Daddy: Can't wait to see the new boat. I caught a couple dozen toads this weekend playing around. Water temps. in the low 50's and air temp in the low 40's and raining. As Larry the cable man would say, "Get Er Done" and get those pictures posted..

Donnie,......I got the Z20,...has a 225HPDI Yamahammer hanging on it!! It's SWEEET!!!

Tex,...that's why I wait and order it in Feb,....it arrives in April and I have it sold by Oct....then I get my garage back all winter!! ;) Ya gotta love a plan like that!!

I'll get pix's later this week!!

I want to see, I want to see, I want to see.... Can't wait to see the pics Mac. I'll bet she's

schweeeeeet!

Bill

Looking forward to the photos Mac. How far did you have to tow it? In the snow no less! What a stress test!

fatrap

Kudos Big Dog! If you can get the adjust-a-plate, you'll love it on the hot foot. (T-H Marine and others make one.) Have fun with your toys!!:D

It is a nice color package (no wrap). The hot foot has the slide....just needs some tweakin.

After the electronics show up it will be ready for assembly! lol Mac got himself one of those fancy big screen GPS's! (it will take me all summer to teach him how to use it!)

Mini

Can't wait to see pictures. Save me a spot on St Clair some day!

What - No WRAP??? How in the world will ESPN know which boat is HIS in next years' classic!!!!

Congrat's Mac, always nice to see one of our own make it!!

No wrap this year Trep,....I'm fishing with Mini this year and our "profiles" alone stand out enough,....don't need any additional bling on the boat!!..LOL

Fatrap,..it was just spittin' snow saturday during the day.....it didn't get nasty until late saturday pm!! No problem at all bringing her home!!

Craig,....as soon as Mini and I giter-done,....we'll swing by the SC and/or your new house and showya!! ;) Heck,...may even kidnap you (with the Dr's and Mrs' permission) and go run around for awhile on Lk.Oakland!! ;):p

Talk to you soon!!

Mac

Sweet Mac, enjoy the ride and maybe I'll get an oppertunity to fish with you guys this year.

Buzz

OK,iT'S MONDAY NITE ALREADY AND YOU GUY'S AREN'T DONE RIGGING THE BOAT YET !

What's the problem ? who's slack'n off !

Check the fuse if your having trouble.....it's usually always the fuse's..

Let's get SAVVY NOW !

mARK

NO electronics yet Mark....no electronics = no fuses :)

Mini

Must be somebody you can call tonite at Lowrance...

Mark

LOL...The units will be here tomorrow!! Everything is ready to rock....just need to giter-done!

Tox,.....all KINDS of storage,......BIG compartments everywhere!! ;)

Mac,

We need to schedule a weekend to go up to Traverse City say.....July or August some time? Then I can see your boat and maybe ride in it too....LOL

T.S.

Save me a compartment.....we'll keep our w*********d in there.:cool:

Hey Mac, call me when your electronics get here. Neeley and I will come and drink beer while we watch you install :cool:

I'll bring my digital camera.

You mean while I install! lol

They will bether tomorrow. I will be at the store (BPS) when they open ti shoot a segment for Fox Sports Detroit Outdoor Report and then off to Mac's when he gets outta work. We will be installin and grillin :)

Mini

Latest posts

Back