Massachusetts Bass are Spawing!! Got Proof

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bass Tracker

Reaction score
Here she is. 8.5 is what the old scale said, but I will double check the vailidity of that, cuz she looks bigger. either way...What a fight.:DWhat a fish:D:D

Giant (Large).JPG

Huge (Large).JPG

Holy smokes!!!!!

That is one very nice bass!!!

Bob G.

Thank you all... That is my 2001 Bass Tracker Pro Team 175XT "special Edition". I just bought about 1month ago. I love it.

Nice fish.......MA fish are spawning for sure.

Reno

What a beauty, i have yet to pull one that big!!

were did you get her and did you put here Back?

GregD

yes, the fish is alive and back in the water.

I honestly dont know the name of the lake, We drove by it a few weeks ago, it is in Western MA. I am trying to find out the name of the place now.

The scale was a 1/2 LB off. So 9LB's is the final verdict. (I put 3 diffrent weights on it and all 3 were 1/2lb off):D

Can anyone recommend a place where I could possibly get a replica of this fish "mounted". i heard about places that i could send in the pictures of the fish and they can get really close to the real thing mounted for me? If anyone knows of any either in or around MA, or online please let me know. Thanks:D

Excellent fish! And in a PT175 to boot!! Maybe I really don't need that bigger bass boat :D:D:D

Sorry can't help you on the replica stuff, but a Google search ought to give you some options.

That's a nice fish for around here :cool:

Could use a few of those on tournament days :lol:

Wildlife Creations in Springfield MO. They are owned by Bass Pro Shops and do most of the mounts in the stores. All fiberglass too.

Maybe Neeley will post a pic of the 8lb smallie of mine in his store. Awesome colors, they did a great job.

Mini

Back