Mac and Dan J. - Thanks for the first fish of the year!!!

• Thread starter Michael Trepper
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrepMan

Reaction score
OK so i'm taking the boys fishing this afternoon and wanted to make sure the boat/motor worked after siting since Dec (atleast that's the excuse I gave my wife!!!). First, that Merc fired up on the FIRST turn and ran like a charm. Well, I decided to make sure the trolling motor and livewell worked so beat the bank along a cove for about 5 minutes. Oh, he's where Mac comes in!!! I'm wearing my Mr. Crappie HAND SIGNED T-shirt and the BPS Hat that Dan got me (signed by Tommy Martin, Woo, Denny B., and Kevin V.D.)

AND then BAM my BPS rattle trap gets NAILED and the fight is on!!! The BIGEST Crappie i've ever caught, 1.5lbs on my digial scale!!!! Since I was only out for a few minutes I had an older guy in a Pro Craft take a pic and let him have the fish for dinner!

So thanks Mac for the lucky T-shirt and Dan for the lucky Hat!!! I'm taking the boys back to that spot this afternoon!!

As soon as Beka brings my camera cables from the old house i'll post a picture of this monster Crappie! I've only caught Crappie by accident, but this one (to me atleast) was HUGE!!!

Trep

Latest posts

Back