LOWRANCE X37

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KEVIN WERHAN

Reaction score
JUST GOT MY NEW TRACKER IN THE WATER. THE DISPLAY ON THE X37 LOCATOR IS BLURRY, BOTTOM STRUCTURE IS ALMOST NON-EXISTENT, FISH ID ALARM IS GOING OFF, EVEN WHEN THERE ARE NOT ANY FISH ON THE DISPLAY. ANYONE ELSE HAVE ONE OF THESE? I HAVE TRIED ADJUSTING THE SENSITIVITY AND GRAY SCALE AND EVERYTHING ELSE POSSIBLE. AM I MISSING SOMETHING OR IS THIS JUST THE CHEAPEST FISH LOCATOR KNOWN TO MAN AND I AM SOL?

ANY INFO WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED AS I HAVE BEEN ON THE LOWRANCE WEBSITE, EMAILED LOWRANCE, STILL NO HELP.

Sorry - I'm not familiar with that unit at all, as it is a OEM to boat manufacturers sale item only. From the pictures and reading on Lowrances website... I'd say it is the cheapest looking one they have ever built. Extremely low pixel count - notice they didn't even list the horizontal pixel count - just the 128 vertical. Probably cost the boat manufacturer about $50 for it. Wish I had better news, and I hate to say this - but you really get what you pay for when it comes to electronics.... and that little unit doesn't look like much. Here's the write-up from Lowrances site:

http://www.lowrance.com/Products/OEM/X37TX.asp

Kevin,

If you want a reply from Lowrance customer service, go to http://www.basszone.com/2007bzboard/main.htm

You will have to sign up for membership (free) to post a message.

Just put LindaC as the message title. Then simply type something like "Linda, please help me with a problem". Then list an email or phone number. She WILL get back with you pronto and WILL rectify any problems.

Hope this helps. Take care...DH

Thanks for the help. I was able to exchange the unit at the dealer that I purchased

the boat from. The unit now works properly, but it is horrible. I think the graphics are

better on my 5 year olds etch a sketch. If anyone is considering buying a boat with this

unit on it, plan on upgrading. I know I will be. I had a $145 humingbird on my old boat,

and it blew this piece of garbage away.

Thanks again.

Latest posts

Back