• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for Lucky Craft Sammy's - 100's - Know a dealer???

• Thread starter Glenn DesOrmeaux
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TritonGlenn

Reaction score
Anyone know of a dealer that stocks ALL of the Lucky Craft Sammy colors? I am having a hard time finding a color I want - Impact Yellow. I also want American Shad, but I really want the Impact Yellow ones first and foremost.

Thanks in advance,

Glenn

Glenn: Try Northern Bass Supply out of NH. They have a huge selection. www.northernbass.com

John

Thanks John. I order stuff from NBS all the time. I didn't realize they had L/C baits.

Thanks again,

Glenn

We have LC Sammys... Not sure on the impact yellow.... call the 800 number to be sure!

Sim,

What 800 number? What company? NBS? Sorry, I just dont know who you are refering to.

Thanks,

Glenn

Sorry Glenn...

http://www.backwatersonline.com

1-800-316-1410

Every now and then you'll see our sponsor add on this site (and BFHP) as well.

Sim,

Thanks for the help. Only one problem - I'm at sea right now until the middle of the month, and I am trying to order them and get them shipped to my house before I come back - I have a tournament on the Potomac two days after I get back, and I wanted to have them for that day. I have email and internet access, which the Navy doesn't mind me using, but I think they would frown on me using our SATCOM to place a lure order! In fact, I think they would fry my butt!:blink: I'll check the site and see if I can order via that means. Thanks again for posting a reply. Much appreciated.

Glenn

Sim,

Thanks for the recommendation. I didn't find the Impact Yellow Sammy 100's, but I did order the G-Splash 65 in Impact Yellow, and the Sammys in Arora Black and Ghost Nishiki. I also ordered some Sweet Beavers and the smaller version of them. Thanks for steering me over to backwaters. Fair prices - and my shipping was free because I ordered over $75 worth. That alone will keep me coming back to them. Every notice how some companies gouge your eyes out on the shipping costs? Holy cow!

Thanks again!,

Glenn

Thank you!

I'll take a look around and see if there aren't any Impact Yellow Sammies on the truck (diferent inventory)... If I can find any, how many did you want?

Be safe out there!

Sim,

I found the Impact Yellow Sammy's. Thank you very much for the offer though. I'll keep coming back to Backwaters. Nice selection of "specialty" equipment. I've been looking for a company like this for a while. Probally going to order some more Sweet Beavers and L/C baits later.

Glenn

Latest posts

Back