Locking gas cap?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carli Drake

Reaction score
I never really thought much about this until just the other day. I'm in need of a locking gas cap for my Nitro 700 LX. Do they make such a thing for boats? If so...is this something I have to get from Tracker or can I go to the auto dept at Walmart and find one that fits??

I'm open for suggestions!

Thanks,

Carli

I've never seen one, but you could try chaining a hungry pit bull to your boat. You wouldn't need to lock anything!!

Bob G.

Carli, I put one on my PT185. Got it from iboats.com. It's a PERKO, the same brand Tracker used on the original for my boat. I think you can get just the cap by itself too.
http://www.iboats.com/mall/index.cgi?prod_id=3607
9-1399dpchr.jpg

carli,my boat has one it was on it when i got the boat. i belive it's the same brand as your compartment latches. i will check mine-------yes it's PERCO. any dealer should have one. bring your cap with you. stan

carli,my boat has one it was on it when i got the boat. i belive it's the same brand as your compartment latches. i will check mine-------yes it's PERCO. any dealer should have one. bring your cap with you. stan

Stan.......

I'll bring the cap to the meeting. Can you tell by looking at it if it's the same as yours?

Thanks!

Carli

Latest posts

Back