line-X spray in bedliners

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am putting a hard tonneau cover on my Dakota next week, and got a wild hair this week to have the bed sprayed with line-X before the cover is put on. I had a drop-in liner and when I took it out to clean under it before the cover goes on I was not happy with the missing/removed paint in the bed, I ran to the nearest "spray on" place which happened to be line-X. I never did any research on the different products. It looks great and they did a great job. Does anybody have any experience with how well this stuff (line-X) holds up?

Don't know about it but they have a web page and the stuff is guaranteed for the life of the vehicle nation wide.

Be dure to keep the receipt and paperwork if you do need warranty work done. They require it.

Picutre look good, just like the Rhino. It's done and they seem legit. Enjoy it.

I have been researching spray in vs. drop in liners for about a year. Consensus seems to be that the spray ins are best with line-x and rhino being the most popular. With that said I am going to get a line-x in my new truck, you made the best choice.

TOXIC

Got Line-X -- Works great --last long time---Like it--

You did good.

HaleDamage

A guy I judge gymnastics with had his F150 done and the stuff is indestructable. He had broken concrete chunks thrown in the back to build a retaining wall. Washed it out with a hose and looked like new. Not a scrape, gouge or anything.

fatrap

I have a spray in liner in the back of my pick-up. Bought the truck used so I don't know the brand of the liner but I love it. It is color matched to the truck and can take all kinds of abuse.

I sell Dodge trucks..... Line X is all I sell.... they are by far the best!!!! Great choice!

Kraig

I have the rhino spray in liner in my truck, its great except for one thing, when i tried to shovel some gravel out of my truck the shovel cut and removed the liner both times. It was covered under warenty but i had to leave the truck to be redone each time. next time i will go with the do it your self kit, simaler product and i can repair it my self for a lot less money.

just my 2 cents

I've got a Line-X bedliner in my Dodge. Lifetime warranty on the application and I love the difference between it and a drop-in liner. No worries, mate.

I have heard that Rhino is softer than Line-X. That's why I am going with the Line-X. Not that I carry anything nasty, other than my own nasty self!!

TOXIC

I have to second MOfish. Also one thing I thought of was ahving the whole truck done with line-x. has anyone done that?

Latest posts

Back