Lake Falcon Trip

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donald Prater

Reaction score
Looking about going down to Lake Falcon in Tx in January for a week. Looking for information on places to stay and what is the best tackle to use while there. There will be two of us going down from Oklahoma City. Any information on anything for this trip would help a lot. Thanks Don

Stay away from Falcon ! ! !

Leave it alone ! ! !

Just kitting you will have a great time just stop by Falcon Lake tackle he will tell you what is working at that time.

On the Falcon Lake Tackle web site they have several places to stay. The lake is safe if you do not try to push your luck in the back of salado.

Good luck.

The Bendeles at Falcon Lake tackle will be glad to help on what and where, they also have a fishing report on their web site.

You might want to think about a mexican fishing license. There are good places to fish on the American side but there are more on the mexican side.

Here again see Falcon Lake Tackle.

Let me know when you plan on coming and maybe I can meet you there, this goes for anyone else that would like to visit Falcon. I might add if someone needs a ride I can arrange to put you in my boat, unless of course that is not at the time a 10 yr old grandson is scheduled for a visit.

Jim

Hey Toxic and Tornado as soon as I get the date and time set I will let you guys know. It would be great to meet you guys. And to meet someone who knows the tricks for this lake. I will be bringing a guy that has not fished in years and he is wanting to get away from he business for a week or so. It will be sometime in the middle of January. I will keep you guys informed. I am retired so I don't have to get in a hurry to get home but he will only have about a week to stay.

Thanks

Don

Latest posts

Back