Lake Anna State Park

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Zechman

Reaction score
HI Fellas, havn't been on in awhile, but have been readin all the fun stuff on here from time to time:lol:

Questions for you Anna guys. When will Lake Anna State Park get docks? I haven't been there yet, but last time I was on the cold side when the park was new they had none, now I hear they have docks, but specific to the cabins only. My wife and I bought a Travel trailer last year, and want to come down for the spring bite for about 5 days, but as far as I know the only place to camp and dock your boat is Christopher run, Correct?

Any help is appreciated, and i did like Christopher run last time there, either would be fine, I just heard the SP is very NICE.

Thanx,

Mike from PA

Tox is correct but I think Christopher Run is better and the channel running ut to the main lake is great to fish. Water is down nearly 2 feet so watch out for the big flat rock on the right side coming out of the mouth of CR.If you are trailering your boat and would like to fish the hot side, send me an email and I'll hook you up. Sorry Tox!

Thanks Bill, that would be great! We have fished the hotside the last 3-4 years, we always rented a house over there, but now with the camper, i'll be bringin that down. My wife will tow the boat fro me, and I'll tow the trailer.

See you's in april/May:D

mike - hope to see you on the water as well. Maybe this time, stop by for that beer instead of just fishing past my dock! :D

YOu got it JIM, after I catch the 8 pounder by your dock, i'll be up for a beer!!!!!!:lol:

Hey - leave Khan alone!! :D Seriously, keep me posted on when you'll be by. Be good to see you. We can see if Bill in VA is up for some fishing too (i.e., maybe he'll show us one or two of his favorite spots on the hot side!).

Latest posts

Back