Kentucky was Great!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew Zuber

Reaction score
Hey All!

Just getting caught up on all the posts after being away all last week.

Looks like a great time was had by all at the Rally!

Sorry I didn't get over to 'your side' of the Land Between the Lakes, but as those who were there know, it was just a bit 'breezy' on Saturday...LOL

We had a great time on Lake Barkley and caught gobs of bass...I finished with 145 'points' (each bass is 1 point, if it is 2lbs, it's 2 points, and so on...).

Didn't get into many big ones...biggest went 3lb 10oz...had one other 3lber and probably 1/2 dozen 2's...

I did the best of the four of us on 'points', but did not take the big bass honors...one of the guys got one just short of 5lbs for big bass...

The water was coming up the entire week, and seemed to max out on Friday the 23rd (the day we left)...the bass were all moving up into the brush at that point and it would have been great to be able to stay another week!!!

I'll get some pics posted soon...

az

Dang, Andy! Sounds like you had a great time!

Figures, don't it..... We're there and the bass are tight-lipped. You get there and they turn on!

However, I am glad to see that not even your bunch beat out Trepper!

The Trep is just a bass magnet I guess!

Lot's of people on this site are going to have to eat a bit a crow about his 'dinks'...LOL

az

Yep..I agree Andy! They been pickin' on the poor feller for awhlie now AND about the Tin Group:)

We ALL who holds that "title"...

TEE

TIN RULES!

Thanks TEE! And just so Rob doesn't jump in and rain on our parade, the big one was one of SIX bass I caught that Saturday, but the only one to measure. The 14.5 inch bass was a NICE Fish probably 2-3lbs.

Latest posts

Back