Kentucky Lake

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Travis Blankenship

Reaction score
Got my first tournament tomorrow. I've never fished Kentucky or Barkley lake this early. Anybody got any suggestions for what bait or location to fish. Water level is already above summer pool and still rising with strong current. This is just a tournament that our church is putting on so there is no money involved. Just to have good fellowship. It's called Faith Outdoors.

If anybody wants to come all is welcome. No entry fee. Just email me and I'll give u directions. At mineral mounds boat ramp. 7 am to 3 pm.

Thanks for the help.

I'd suggest with water that cold and moving...you probably should look for "clean" water and fish slooooow! Be careful navigating with the lake up...there's usually debris floating and good luck.

Good luck! I will be there the last week in april for the nbaa national championship.

Mini,

Where are you launching from? I will be there the last week of April along with a few friends. We are staying at a resort not far from Paris Landing State Park. Maybe we could hook-up for a few cold ones.

Carl

Latest posts

Back