Ken Neeley, Hows your head after the skullsplitter?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very dark and strong beer....definitely couldn't handle a six pack of those...

and the homebrew it was a little lighter. not worry 1 skullspitter = 3 buds or a 5 bud lites so

2 splitters should have done some damage.

Just in case that didn't finish you, I have some ESB and German Kolsch ale ready so If you need a final nail in the coffin.

Hey Dave - Do we have another Home Brewer on the site?? I've been brewing for about 8 years, currently have a IPA and Nut Brown Ale in the bottle with a mean Stout ready to go next!

You can keep the wine, but COOL! I'm still a extract and grain mixer, OK so what's your favorite type? Best batch, worse batch??? I keep trying to find a liquid Cascade Hops extract that I can take to parties where all they serve is BUD! No offence Mac/Ken i'll drink Corona before any domestic Lager (if you can call 1/2 rice a lager!)

Trep,

Can you send me one of your Stouts when they're done? I love a good hearty Stout. The darker the better.

Marke

Hmnnn, I don't think they'd survive the postal service well, probably explode on the way due to the shaking and natural carbonation!

If you ever make it down here to Atlanta, drop by for a few cold ones!

Latest posts

Back