Just getting up.....

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJ Laster

Reaction score
Good Morning!!!!!!!!!!

Words cant even begin to describe the thoughts and emotions I had last night. After graduation at the reception i looked around and saw my class. When it really hit me was when it was over and we went back to recieve our real diplomas. Then they would leave. Some of those people I will never see again and it made me think. Did I leave an impact on their life? If so, how will I be remembered? I tried to make the most of my year and I have a had a blast. I am extremely sad to see it come to end. On the other hand i am ready for the challenge they call life. So far in my life, living has been the best thing i've ever done!

Other thoughts I've had are 1. Am I really ready for college and moving onto life? 2. How am going to handle the decisions/tough times that lie in front of me.

My school's graduation is like no other. They talk about each student personally. when i got up there they said something to the effect of "BJ Laster has attended CHA for 10 years, He has played football, golf, been apart of the school play, TRUTH, and yearbook. BJ is also serious about fishing and hunting....and I mean SERIOUS. If you ever want to know anything about fishing go to BJ. BJ has been successful in tournaments all across the state. BJ's classmates remember him as being quiet, compassionate, a true gentleman, and one of the most respected students in the class."

I'm extremely excited for this new era in life. Its going to be a blast. I can't wait to see what lies ahead of me in the future!

Last night, instead of going out with a bunch of guys in my class, I just hung out with some of my closest friends (none of whom are in my class). I did this for a couple of reasons. 1. I know what most of the guys would have been up to and i dont want any part of it. 2. I wanted to spend this night with my closest friends, of course my sister was apart of this group, she's the best friend i could have ever asked for.

After graduation we went to Denny's. Not our first choice for supper but its open 24 hours. (didnt leave the school till 10:45ish). After that we went over the home of a few of the people we were with (there were 7 of us total). That was fun. We started jumping on the trampoline and we ended up swimming (even tho it was 60 degrees outside). The pool was fairly warm. After a little while in the pool i jumped out and sat in my truck and just watched while i had the heater on and warmed up. I began thinking that I am so blessed to have a group of friends like the ones i was with. After swimming we dried off and went inside. We then just sat down in the living room and talked and laughed. Before we knew it was close to 4:00 am. We then left and I dropped two ppl who were with us off at their house and my sister and I headed home. I arrived home at 4:45. I thought about getting on the comp and beating Me! and Bill to the "goodmorning NTOWS" post....but i was exausted!!!!! and went straight to bed.

I also want to thank all of you here. This is a great website and I'm glad to be apart of it.

(I'll post some pics of graduation if i can ever figure out how to resize them, is there a way to do that when i dont have a picture editing program?)

You will be remembered as "The guy with fish smell on his hands!"

:lol: :p :lol: :p :lol: :p :lol: :p :lol: :p :lol:

For your next assignment, BJ..... Go rent and watch "American Graffitti"!

"Fat drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son!" :D

Mini

Latest posts

Back