Its been good. Thanks guys

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Dallaire

Reaction score
Well I am sad to say I am no longer a nitro owner. I had a man looking to get rid of a boat for personal finance reasons and I could not back down from his asking price for a 2004 Stratos 275 proxl. The boat is 8 years newer then my nitro and faster.

I am excited to have a new rig but at the same time I could not find a forum that even compares to nitroowners.com

Over the last 3 years you guys have been awesome and I plan on popping in every once in a while .

John from Canada.......eh

No reason to leave here,.....a bunch of folks here don't own TM products or even any boat!! I've been boatless for 4-5 years!!

Amen to that. I have a 95 Stratos and I still participate. I encourage you to just keep on, keeping on here.

Congrat's on the new boat.

Tex

Just because you sold your Nitro doesn't mean you have to leave. I sold mine 6 years ago and they have not booted me off yet..... LOL

BF

Don't run off! The only Tracker product in my corral currently is a 2010 14' Topper that I made an all electric rig out of. It ain't the boat that matters, it's the person. Stick around and see how we all roll with the changes...and the punches. :lol: ;)

amem brother this site is about fisherman helping fisherman not a brand of boat.

you can contribute and get help here any time, any brand, it's the spirit of coperation that i like about the site regardless of boat brand.

my next rig will be legend alpha 211 if i can afford it but i will continue on this site because i have found none like it.

sick around and reap the bennifits.

Amen again, I have a Key West. Had a Nitro about 4 or 5 years ago. Im still here!!

Yup, My Nitro of ten years left the barn last spring...now I scoot around in a Skeeter but ain't found a better bunch of guys:cool: Stick around bro', you may have knowledge I need in the future and trust, I need all I can get:lol::lol::lol:

JP

Geeze that was a hard decision. You guys are awesome and if ver anybody comes to Ottawa Ontario and fish let me know and you have a seat !

Stick around... Even Rich (owner of the site) sold his Nitro years ago. Congrats on the new rig.

Latest posts

Back