Is it 1 Dec YET!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Favors

Reaction score
Can't wait for the Hot Side get together!! So what time is everyone showing up. I plan on being at Bill about 0530 to drop off the dish and heat up the coffee!!:D Look forward to seeing everyone again, I might bring some BBS too,........well maybe!!;) :lol:

Gunny - Meeting at 0600 since sunrise is at 0708 but you can come early as the coffee will be on.

Yup, been checking Accuweather almost daily :lol::lol: Current forecast is lots of sun and 55F high! Woo-hoo!! Great weather. Have the hotdogs ready to go and will probably bring some extra stuff. Was also at BPS last weekend to get some more crank baits and Frogg Toggs (just in case). Can't wait!!

Just to get a head count I think we have the following people coming on Saturday for the Not-So-Memorial. Please chime in if I have missed anyone.

Bill in VA

Bruce F

Bruce's Boss

Uncle Billy

Jim C

Toxic

Jaws

Jaws friend Bill

Hutch

KB

Triton Glenn

Ken Sabin

Gunny

Mike C

Herndonpro

PLEASE let me know if I have missed anyone and if I did it was not intentional so please pipe up! :wacko::blink::eek:

I'll be there with bells on my toes and I promise, promise, promise, not to be late!! KB would kill me anyway!!LOL!! I might just come down Friday night and sleep at the ramp!!:lol: I can't believe some of you Norfers don't make the drive down!! My crib is open and about an hour and a half North of the lake. This is a great opportunity for some winter bassin' folks. Git er' dun!!

TOXIC

Welcome to Rob! Like Toxic I have room(s) at the Inn and you don't have to drive from Warrenton. Only a 1/4 mile to the launch ramp. Just let me know if you need or want a room for the night.

Bill I have a buddy coming with me if that is OK, Richard is his name.

AH MAN, I realy want to come, its getting cold here, was 38 this AM!! BRRRR!! I may get some local fishing gear and try a river this weekend, so I want PICTURES of Tox, Bill, Bill, and his other brother Bill and gang!!

I'll be down for a little "practice" on Friday, but have to drive back home for the evening.

Steve

Man would I love to come down and fish with you guys again. Sounds like you'll have quite a crew this year. Maybe we can get a northern contingent for next year. Anyone up here interested?

Gene

How about we do it at my place next year.... Choke Canyon TX!!! :lol: (And that is an actual invite too guys - anyone want to make that road trip, is welcome at my place!)

All the best,

Glenn

To many irons in the fire for me to make it.

I'd surely like to meet up with rest of the crew sometime.

I'd love to come down but with basketball in full swing (I coach) and the TV-18 winterized just can't get away! Would love to meet you guys as only Greg and I made it to Kentucky Lake this summer!

Hope you guys catch lots and have even more fun!

Bill make sure to post some pictures!:cool:

Randy!

I vote for choke canyon, tx. I have been to the hot side....in january 05. It was 29 degrees.....not my kind of fishing. I can do that at home!

looks like a full house. and tox-herdonpro and gunny have backseaters. who else has a backseater coming. and please tell me im not the only one coming that does not have a nitro.

mike c

I'll be in my TRACKER! :D:D

I believe Uncle Billy will be riding with me.

Triton Glenn will NOT be driving a Nitro so not to worry!

Don't know what the set ups are but I am sure we will have enough back seats to accommodate everyone. If not, I'll have to un-winterize the pontoon boat so we have enough room for everyone. LOL

Think that Ken Sabin needs a back seat. I have one open as does Hutch911 so we will probably be OK.

looks like jim c and me will be carring the flag for team tin. jim, i see you every time i go to the hot side but i cant remember do you have the pt175 or 185?

mike c

jim,

are you launching at your place and meeting us at the ramp?

mike c

Yup - that's the plan. I should be there by 6:30am latest. I'll also pull out at my ramp and put the boat away before coming to Bill's. If you want, you (and anyone else) is free to launch at my place as well (not that I'm at all trying to horn in on Bill's generosity in any way! Afterall, this is his party - I'm just a guest as well).

Not MY party - OUR party! Just a matter of location and convenience!

I'm riding down with Bruce and am going out with Jim C. I better start getting some gear together and find something to put it in too so I don't have to carry everything that I usually do in my boat. I almost went to BPS today with a neighbor who wanted to look at some shotguns and I figured I could get some gear, lures, etc. Then I came to my senses and didn't think I should do that seeing as I fish about once a year..:huh::wacko::lol:

Bruce couldn't go down Friday night Toxic but that was the original plan. When I mentioned to Nancy that I might drive down Friday night if I felt ok, and stay with Bill or Jim, and if I couldn't hook up with them I'd sleep in the back of the truck, she went into the kitchen and got out a great big butcher knife for some reason and very nicely said, as she was using the deburer to sharpen the knife, that she would appreciate if I did not.:eek:

As for the weather, after a number of serious and scientific searches, I found the following::cool: AccuWeather for Bumpass, VA. on Saturday Dec. 1st., 52 and Sunny. Someone else (see, scientific) 48 and Sunny, USA Today, 48 and Sunny so it all looks good to me

See y'all there Saturday a.m.,

Uncle Billy

I have a Procraft (a member of the Tracker family) now, but Bill has already been kind enough to let me float it on the hot side once this year.

HP

Guys, the one thing I want to do is make sure we get a picture of all of us at the launch area so the rest of the folks on the board can see what a motley lookin' bunch of people we are who are crazy enough to fish on the 1st of December.

I think my neighbor will be down (weekender) with friends to go wakeboarding. LOL

Uncle Billy - you're still welcome to stay with me (as are others)! Just let me know. I'm on the South side of the lake (same as Bill) and about ten minutes from his house by road (5 minutes by water to his docks!).

Ill have a Triton

Bill from MD is my backseater.

Going to be a great day!!!

Mark

Bill, with Toxic and KB in the same picture, Motley would be a good way to describe it!!:lol::lol:

what a picture it will be, but im not standing next to toxic if hes wearing a dress.

mike c

The plaid skirt is OK but I can't stand the rose in his mouth! LOL Maybe we should let him take the picture and keep him out of the pic since everyone already knows what he looks like!

Mr Hamilton, Please do not let me forget to give your charger Sat. I put it in the boat and in my way so I should not forget, but getting up at 2:00 am to be there at 6:00 may cloud my memory... I can see myself now kicking it out of my way when I launch, going wtf is that in here for.......:unsure:

BF

33:34 til show up time........

Bruce - Come early and stay late. We got room at the Inn. Maybe Jim C's Inn, but we got room.

Thanks for the offer again but with Fred coming with me that is not an option. He only has his kids on the weekends and he is giving up one day with them for the event. But thanks again.

BF

Ok, it looks like there's going to be just about 17 people there which is great!! I'm trying to get a final count so I can figure out how much food to bring, etc...:unsure:

AND, someone is bringing rolls aren't they?

I'm so excited about getting down there it's throwing my entire system out of whack:huh:

Ok, see all of you Saturday morning. Everyone please be careful on your way there.

Uncle Billy

OhNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

:lol::huh::lol::huh::lol::blink:

Probem is if he wears the plaid skirt and it is cold he will probably wear leggining under the skirt. Ruins the entire effect! LOL

If he wears leggin's undermneath...HE'LL BLOW HIS SHOES OFF!:lol:

Tee - The leggins are too tight at the ankles so it will blow upwards. If it blows most will think the nuclear power plant went up (except for the stench)! LOL

I have the Hot Dog/Hamburger Rolls. I will be bringing 24 of each. If you think I need to get more let me Know Uncle Bill.

Toxic - Plaid skirt and an Optimus Prime helemt. :p

Mark

Latest posts

Back