Get Together

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes we are. I just have to figure out who needs to bring what and get a final head count. Keep your fingers crossed for good (relative term) weather!!

Right now Accuweather is calling for a high of 50 with ice in the morning. Take away the ice and it should be a fine day. Let me know what you need us to bring.

Steve

Wow, have my sponsors stepped up!! Yamamoto sent about 50lbs of plastics to be given out and for the fishing contest, CastAway sent a brand new Skeleton rod ($160 retail)!! Carlos is handling the fishing side so he will determine the rod rules. Mike is cooking elk burgers for everyone and there are side dishes galore. At this point it looks like around 30 boats. This is all for Mr. Hamilton in a show of appreciation for letting us use this wonderful resource!! Now if we can just get Mother Nature to cooperate!!
IMG00101-20121202-0859.jpg

I am going to try and put together another Hot Side get together. All are welcome and I will offer my house if some want to make the trip from a little farther away and needs a place to stay. We might even get Eric to open up his lake house so we could go down the night before. Once we get a date, I will email Mr Hamilton to coordinate. The one change is that I want to hold the cookout at the ramp pavilion instead of Bill's house . Mike C., Ken Sabin, Jim Chen are you here?:p Like I said if there are some that want to make a road trip, we will have enough places for you to stay for free. We will want to do it before it gets tooooo cold since the cookout will be outside. For those that have never had the opportunity, it is a special place...especially in the winter. Once we get committments, we will know the backseat situation as well. I'm saving mine for Bill if he wants to fish but if not it will be open (if Eric can attend and wants to drop his boat in the water as well). There's nothing like catching a topwater fish with snow on the ground!! :D
Shirt looks familiar

I wont be able to make it Sunday.

Im headed to Florida tomorrow, Friday Jan 2.

This came up quick, and totally unexpected.

Hope you all have a great time and look forward to seeing you soon.

Hope you had a Happy New year.

Here's to 2014 !!!@!

Ken Sabin

Latest posts

Back