Interview is tomorrow!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
Well, I finally have my interview for the new job tomorrow. The HR mgr, a "friend", we're still working out her little episode with my current boss, but anyway, she informs me that I was the only truly qualified canidate and so am the only interview. She thinks I'm a shoe in. Wish me luck folks, tomorrow at 2:00 I should be in a whole new position to look at new/used trucks and boats. LOL And the stress of the BS and politics here will be GONE!!!!!! Thanks for all the support guys and listening to me bi+c# about this place. Needed a vent. If all goes through, I will start the first week of June, but not before taking a long weekend and coming to MI to do some scouting. Mac, get the 520 ready fella! We're gonna spank some serious toads! And I'll buy the first round, but with the way Mini puts them away, that's all I'll be able to afford! LOL

Rob,

I can only wish you the beat of luck... We are all pulling for you.

Good luck Rob. We're all looking forward to some good news from you!

Gene

good luck to ya Rob. been out of work here since april and looks like I landed a good job myself (bad thing is I wanted to take off the summer to get some serious fishing in). kindof exciting starting something new with new people and possibilities. wish you the best.

jd

Good Luck Rob, and don't argue with the interviewer when they tell you they can't stand those crazy bass fisherman.

Rob,listening to you complain makes me forget how crummy my job is.

You know the kind of job that really sucks?.....

I would need a promotion to have that job......

Good luck

Steve

I know I'm a bit late getting in on this, Rob..... But I hope you know that I wish you only the very best in life.....

God Bless!

me!

Thanks everyone. I hope I am the "shoe in" she says I am. I will let everyone know how I did this afternoon.

Latest posts

Back