in TOXICated

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pierre Voisine

Reaction score
Tox just want to thank you again for a day on the water, it sure felt great. The season here opens up in late June, so setting that hook on the second cast felt great.

Guys, if somebody's looking for a great ride I think Tox is selling his boat. It runs just great!

Again, thanks.

Pierre

You're very welcome Pierre, it was my pleasure. I will always be avaliable to anyone from this board for a day if they make the effort to stop.

FYI, Teddy stayed in that cove we saw him in for 4 hours working on one fish!! It was a 9+lb sow. Finally got her to take a bait and his client lost her at the boat!!

Yeah, I'm selling my boat (against my better judgement) to participate on the NITRO State Team (if my dealer ever gets his act together). It's hard to let go of a boat that is a "gem". Other than that sensor problem it has been flawless. Plenty of MoJo in that rig also.

Pierre, make sure you call me the next time you are coming through. To everyone else C'Mon Down!! Or up as the case may be. Will post pics as soon as the film gets developed.

TOXIC

Latest posts

Back