I WON!!!!!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DAN RODLUND

Reaction score
HEY ALL JUST WANTED TO LET YOU ALL KNOW I WON THE CO-ANGLER SIDE OF THE TOURNEY AT TABLEROCK. I WON A TRITON TR 20X WITH A 200 OPTI AND A YEARS SUPPLY OF CITGO GAS WILL TELL YOU ALL ABOUT IT LATER! JUST WANTED YOU TO KNOW AFTER 3 DATS OF PRACTICE WITH KVD ITS NO SUPRISE HE IS UP THERE. I FISHED WITH HACKNEY TODAY. I HAVE TO SAY HE CAUGHT AT LEAST 20 KEEPERS WHILE NO ONE ELSE HAD FIVE I THINK HE WILL WIN? I FISHED WITH PETE PONDS ON THURSDAY AND MARK TUCKER ON FRIDAY. IT WAS THE THRILL OF A LIFETIME, ANYONE WANT TO BUY A TRITON FOR CHEAP?

Congratulations Dan! Sounds landmark!

Paul

SWEET! How many fish did you catch?

Two Thumbs Way Up!

Na-a-ah... Not at Barham's... He's all the way out east.....

Now... me... I'm just up here in St. Louis!

Park it at my place!

Nice Job, Dan!

me!

Congrats...

Forget the boat... A year's supply of gas... WOW..

Congrats... THat is fantastic... One of our own is a celebrity...

I'm only 3 hours from Table Rock, bring that Triton to my house I'll make sure it's used...

That is super fantastic Dan--

The way gas prices are -- the years worth of gas -- may be worth more then the new boat.. ;>) ,,

Congrates again --

HaleDamage---------------------------Rick

AWESOME!!!

tell us about the whole trip including prefishing - like to hear how the pros go about it on tournament day. Woould really like to hear how KVD goes about prefishing and what he looks for.

Way to go! Post info and pics! Congrats on a job well done!

Barb

Latest posts

Back