I love fishing in the fall.

• Thread starter Jim B [IMG]http://www.zjstech.net/~library/3844/sh
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim B

Reaction score
Yesterday i won my clubs last hoorah of the year with an 11.80# bag of fish. I just love fall fishing in New England. When the water temps drop the big fish come out to play. The fishing may be slow but they fish are always good. It wont be time to put the boat away for at least a few more weeks. How is the fall fishing in other parts of the country?

Here is a pict of the two anchor fish from that bag, a 3.6# that got lunker another just under 3#.

shirley 04 004.jpg

Here is another i got two weeks ago. This one goes over 5#

Btw all these fish were caught on a spinnerbait.

oct04 012.jpg

Jim...Nice fish...I will be fishing Kentucky Lake this Saturday for an ABA tourney. I'm hoping that the lake is on fire......Largemouth, Spots and Smallmouth...all in one day....I love that lake...LA

Nice fish Jim - I was real tempted to go out this weekend but decided to do some house chores. Were you fishing Lake Pearl again? You'll have to send me details of how to get there for next spring.

Bill, the Mad Kayaker

Jim,

Nice fish!!! Congrats on the club tourney win!!

Bob G.

Hey, Jim. Nice fish. I've tried to get out and fish lately, but work has been really busy. BTW, where were you fishing your last club tourney?

Reno

nice fish, nice job wit the win and lunker.

where were you???

i hopfully will be on the water sunday, maybee the last time till next spring :(

GregD

Great catch. Fall's finest colors: Orange, Yellow, and Red leafs and Black Bass. Congrats on the win.

Da Bear

Great job Jim!

Me and my son have been getting a few here in Michigan the last few days...(mostly my son, as usual!)

On Sunday, Jake caught a 3lb 0oz, a 4lb 4oz, and two other smaller 'legal' bass. In addition, he got a 27inch pike also!

Me? haahha...1 fish 'just' 14inches and two other dinks...

I haven't been able to get 'anything' (bass or pike) to hit a spinnerbait...

Jake caught most of his fish on a 'muskie killer' Sunday (a big, red haired, in-line spinner)...

I've been getting my dinks on a chomper skirted twin-tail grub.

Last night I got 1 dink and Jake got skunked...(it was bright and sunny yesterday...cloudy on Sunday)...

Hopefully it will better this afternoon!!!!

Each time we go I keep telling Jake - "This may be the last time of the season!"

az

Nice fish Jim!

Fall fishing is phenomenal! Fished Champlain on Columbus day weekend. Caught some nice fish and enjoyed being out for the weekend in such a beautiful part of the country. I had done so much fishing up til this fall that I put it aside for a while to get some house stuff done. I plan on fishing some over the next couple of weeks to get my final dose.

Paul

Paul v is right, the tourney was on shirley res. Ita a nice place to fish for sure.

Mad Kayaker what part of the state would you be coming from to get to pearl lake?

Latest posts

Back