I finally got it

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Gutierrez

Reaction score
Wow...I finally got it. I remembered the old email and password combo to get back on to the site. Believe me when I tell you I have tried several times from my home computer trying to answer all the well wishers, questions, prayer request, and I especially tried to get in on Bruce F's yard sale! Unfortunately for me he didn't sell that damn Ford Powerstroke!

Any how I just wanted to say, as a very disappointing 07 Elite tour winds down, that I have always appreciated all of your encouragement and I wished I could have done a better job to represent you guys and gals but I just kept falling short (no jokes Bruce and KB)

And I really appreciate all of you that came up and introduced and reintroduced your selves to me, it was my honor to meet you!

I'm headed to FL next and have one last shot at the golden ring and then I'll drive back to CA work for a couple of days and fly out to Spain to represent the US in the 2007 Euro-Cup.

Good fishing,

Greg Gutierrez

Greg,

Hang in there buddy. You are doing great. Probably not at the level that you want to perform (overall), but you are there and executing. Best of luck in Florida, and also in Spain.

Tex

Hey, we're always behind you here Greg. We know you are always doing your best. I personally pull for you because I want you to get what you want and then I get to brag about you...Bragging for "family" is as close as I'll ever get.:rolleyes: Git er done Greg!

Uncle Billy

hey Greg keep it up. If you ever come down to Canada drop me a line we'll go fishing, and I'll bring to my fire Academy..

Pierre

Greg - Keep it up, you are living THREE of the American Dreams - Having a loving family, being a Firefighter and being a Pro Fisherman!!

Trep

' a better job representing us '?????

You just being able to be there and compete is plenty, just be sure to drop in every now and then and keep us updated.:)

Good luck in Florida!

Latest posts

Back