how long

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Schlottfeld

Reaction score
Ok I am getting ready to order my boat. Could someone please tell me how long on average it takes to take delivery of a boat with these options?

I am gonna be looking into an 898 with snap in carpet, 150 or 200 carbed saltwater motor, galv trailor, salt water tm and polyflake (undecided on color) paint.

A few more questions

Can the livewell be made to be comparable to the guardian livewell and how?

Is it really worth getting the 200 over the 150?

What trolling motor to get from dealer for sw use and how much $

Any good dealers in between NJ and SC?

Looking for somewhere in the middle of the two states.

DEFINATELY go with the 200.

225 would be even better!

You'll regret it if you go with the 150 - the boat will be an underperformer and will lack resale value because NO ONE wants a 20' boat with anything less than a 200.

me!

My dealer told me that it would take 8 weeks to get a new 929 no matter what I ordered on it. If it has to come from the factory that is the standard timeframe. Definately go with as big of motor as you can afford. Ask Staci....bigger is better!! Size matters!!

TOXIC

Yeah..... Yeah..... Yeah.....

On this ONE issue, I will agree.....

Size does matter!

Mike,

Take ME's advice and get the 200. I have an 898 w/225 EFI and love it. I drove one w/a 200, mid 60's top end, planes great but I think the 150 just won't be enough.

Like ME said you will find very few people that will be intrested in buying a 20 1/2 foot boat w/a 150 on it when you got ready to resell it.

It took 8 weeks for mine to get here and I still do not have it all (after 15 weeks) still waiting on my hydraulic pedestals, and front deck insert for my hand control TM.

The livewell is the only thing I wish was improved on the 898 it's plenty big and works good but has no pump out and no fill fresh water fill timer. Does have recirculator timer, but I like to run fresh water in there all the time.

If it can let me know.

As far as the TM you'll have to get that input from someone else. Don't know about the salt water. KENNY

I wouldn't know.....

With the fish I catch.....

I don't get a chance to participate at weigh-ins!

Back