HOT SIDE Boys

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Zechman

Reaction score
Ok guys that time of year again. Just booked this house on anna next year week of May 16th-23rd on the hot side. No excuses this time I'm there for a week instead of 4 days, so JimC, I'll take ya up on the drink, right after I catch a 4 pounder off yer dock,lol, Bill, hopefully we can hook up this time, Same with you Tox, and anyone else thats around that week, let me know or drop me an e-mail, and we'll go get em'.

Sorry its early, but I get too excited when I book this trip with my family, Anna is great!

ooops for got the pic

193cf1[1].jpg

Darn Mike, that looks big enough for me to drive down and stay awhile?:rolleyes: Geeez, I could go out with you one day, and then Jim C. the next, and I don't want to forget Bill!

Oh yea, then I'm sure Toxic will take me out for a day and maybe the next day I can finally meet Carlos and he can take me out also? WoW, that looks like five straight days of fishing. Yipppeeeee, I can finally get out on the water thanks to Mike.:cool::eek: This is great. I can't wait until the middle of May!!!:D

Uncle Billy;)

We are still up in the air with dates for the annual MVM Smallie Massacre on St Clair. It's in May and we are working out the dates and when the house we rent is avaliable. If I'm here you can bet I'll be there!!

TOXIC

Uncle Billy, theres no room, trust me:lol:

I'll drop another post closer tto the time, can't wait, I'm markin down the days already on the calander:wacko:

Mike - NICE house!! Definitely stop by for that drink. I'm sure I'll be down there for some of the time you'll be there. As far as fishing the dock, feel free! Bill, Tox, and the others know that wherever I catch 'em on the hotside, they all get released at the same location. :lol: Unfortunately, none have been in the 4 pound category (yet!) :D

Jim, maybe not your dock, but the one right up from you on the point, is where my wife caught her nicest fish down there. See the dock in the background? when we went right out around it thats when we saw you,:D

anna08 012.jpg

So THAT's where all my released fish go to get bigger :D:D

Look forward to seeing you in May - oh, and give me a holler if you want to "pre-fish" before May! I'm sure we could arrange something, maybe get a few folks together.

Oh Okay Mike..... So now I guess, even though JIm C. didn't say anything, I'm going to have to stay at his house and pester the %%*)(&# out of him until he takes me out on a

nice day. Otherwise I'll just lay around and eat all his food:rolleyes:

Uncle Billy

Uncle Billy - didn't have to say anything. As I've always told you, door is always open to you! And I believe you bailed on the last outing!! :lol: But that's okay - I'll get you out there one of these days.

Back