holiday

• Thread starter bob szymakowski
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob szymakowski

Reaction score
..I posted a similiar message on Bass Boat Central...but here's a shorter version..I hope all of us..Democrates...Republicans...Tea pots..Libertarians...crack pots.. all take a moment to pause and give thanks to being fortunate to be born an American. Though we are not perfect..we protect our shores and the shores of others...asking only in return that they honor our dead.....they can take away "under God" but we all know in hearts that this country is truely blessed.....i think how fortunate I am even just to write this without persecution.......and thank you God for Blessing America

As an Air Force veteran who served during the Vietnam War, I understand and concur with your statement. We need more Americans to believe like we do. Many are to complacent and really don't know what's going on.

Barry from Louisiana

Thanks to all who served to make and keep America the land of the free and the home of the brave! GOD Bless America and her guardians.

Back