Hey 'Winni' guys!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike L.

Reaction score
Looking forward to fishing up your neck of the woods this week. Will be hitting Winnisquam and Winnipesaukee from Tuesday afternoon leaving Saturday morning. Did you guys leave me any smallies? Sounds like you've been having a good time with them. Hope they are still on.

At Winnisquam should I use the ramp at the tackle shop, or is the state ramp now your prefered one? Any other lakes I should try?

I won't have internet access when I am up there, but if you want my cell # for fishing report e'me before I head up there Monday night.

Mike,

I havent been up htere at all since last weekend, i have had zero time for boating despite being on vacation all last week...

As far as the ream at Winnisquam goes the public launch is really nice. I have used it a lot since last year. If its full then use the sport shop.

You should try Newfound too. The average fish on that lake is much bigger then the others.

mike,

i responded with a long reply the other day. not sure what happened to it, so will keep it simple.

Use the state ramp at Winnisqaum. Mid week i'm sure it will be wide open.

Give Newfound a shot this year for something different. The smallies are huge and they should be in full swing this week. The state ramp and parking i by far one of the best in the state.

Fish the shore line across from the ramp and work your way towards the right. fish into the cove and around the island.

there really are some big smallies to be had there. I plan on being there Saturday.

Good Luck

GregD

Latest posts

Back