hey toxic!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike chip

Reaction score
I haven't seen any updates on the fishing at anna. how is everything going and are you still guiding?

mike

Was just out yesterday. Man can that lake humble you!! What a PERFECT day. I only saw 4 other boats all day long. Of course it was cloudy, light wind and misty, which is my favorite conditions. I could throw a buzzbait all day (not that they wanted it!!). Was a good chance for me to get out and run the boat. I had a situation on big water where she went dead in the water...not good. I wanted to see if it would happen again, luckily it didn't. Anyway, back to the lake......All areas were pretty clean, even up in the rivers. I have been off the lake for over 2 weeks so I was just trying to put a pattern together. I didn't.....Caught some dinks c-rigging a senko on humps. Went all the way up Compton Creek to see if they were pushing bait....nope. Next time out I'll work the midlake area. They ought to be getting the feed bag on real soon......

TOXIC

Latest posts

Back