Hey soonerfan

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJ Laster

Reaction score
Harpo-

You may have already seen it but in the Basszone Message board there is a thread about some Crowder Lake info. Tell Andy good luck for me.

i am still trying to find some time to get up to Bell Cow. I know I can't this week but maybe sometime next week :)

BJ

Hey BJ. Man you really had me going on that story about the parking ticket cop. Those parking cops in the little 3 wheel carts really are former SS officers but I couldn't figure out where you could have parked to get a ticket, after all BPS has about a million acre parking lot down there.

Thanks for the info on Crowder. Until this cursed wind dies down I think I'm only going to Arbuckle. It's kind of down in a valley and has lots of protected coves and creeks. Unless your out on a point it just doesn't seem as windy there. We just about got blown off the water at Longmire Sunday. My aluminum boat just sit up high on the water and get blown around like a leaf.

Harpo

ditto on the wind. it sure has blown the last 2 or 3 weeks with a lot of fronts coming thru. hard for a working man to enjoy fishing.

jd

If you park right in front of the store you can get a tickit lol!

I can't think of the movie, I saw it a few weeks ago. I think was Car Pool or some stupid movie like that where the man keeps being chased by the parking cop.....lol. I see one everyonce in a while when i am downtown.

have you ever fished at McGee Creek? I think you told me before that you have camped there. My dad and I may fish a tournament on the lake on the 15th. I have never been to the lake. What is it like?

Thanks!

BJ

McGee Creek is my mostist favorist lake in the world. It is bassfishing heaven. It's so far away from everything it doesn't get a lot of skiing and seadoo type of activity. Andy and I try to go a couple of times a year. There are some big ole bass there and also large numbers of smaller school fish that make the day more interesting. The water is usually pretty clear with just a little green stain. It has two big creek arms, McGee and Potapo, that go for miles and both have tons of timber and structure. Sometimes one of them is hotter than the other. You'll have to ask at the little store on the road to the lake. There is also some good spots out in the main part of the lake I'll tell you about in an e-mail (we don't want me! coming down here and taking all the bass).

About those downtown parking cops...EVERY STINKING TIME I get a parking ticket from one of those so and so's they nail me for something else like an expired tag or the last time I got one for an out of date inspection sticker just a month before they repealed the inspection sticker law. AAARRRRGGGG!! Since my doctor is downtown I have to go down there every now and then. The meters will only go for an hour at a time but the trip to the doctor always takes about an hour and ten minutes. It's kind of like going to Las Vegas.

Harpo

It is a mini boat tournament. It is the Heart Of Oklahoma Mini Boat Club. www.hrtbass.com I am the president and will answer any questions you have.

BJ

Latest posts

Back