Hey SevenPin!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOMMY RICH

Reaction score
Sorry I did not get down to Caeser's Saturday mornin'...I was sicker than a dog! :(Don't know if it was somethin' I ate or what but, I didn't start feelin' better til' Saturday evening. Did finally get out Sunday mornin' and only tweeked 2 keepers from my area...which I thought was a little slow considering I was there at 6, so I went to a couple deeper areas I haven't fished in a while and was pitchin' power worms to laydowns and JACKPOT! Two fish over 3 and one 4! I'll post later:)

Awesome! (the fishing, not the bug). Maybe too much celebrating the Kitchen completion Friday night ;-). Any particulat color on the Powerworm? I caught a rock bass on a gray / white tube and a small LM on a root-beer colored worm. Had a few other fish follow / chase a white crankbait. I'll be back out on Thursday with my map and a few other locations marked. Not sure if I'll get out Wednesday or Friday, depends on whether I can blow off a meeting on Friday ;-). I may even carolina-rig a small crankbait.

SP

I'll still be busy just putting on the finishing touches but, can pretty much guarantee I'll be beatin' the water to a froth next weekend:)! We'll try hookin' back up...

BTW...My favorite color lately has been the standard brown(pumpkin seed I think)...I swear by it in clear water AND something I really think makes a huge difference is buying them in bulk(100 ct.) because the scent is so much stronger ...THEY WON"T LET GO! LITERALLY!

Latest posts

Back