Hey Rich Stern...

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken Neeley

Reaction score
Rich,

Please e-mail me your address, I need to send you something UPS....

Hey Ken...if it's a new Patriot Boat...you can send it C/O Me...I promise I will get it to Rich...really...I will...someday

Ken -

I'm closer to Atlanta than Greg..... I could get it to Rich..... uh..... "Faster"!

me!

Hey Prez - Just hand it over here, I'm meeting Rich at 3:45pm today to fish Lanier, i'll get it to him (I promise LOL).

Actually Trep, what I'm sending could be put to good use on Lanier!!! Get me his address...

See what I mean...Is this the MOST helpful bunch of internet denizens you have ever seen...Just Like Ken does for everybody he can he comes to their aid...And, when Ken needs to deliver a new Patriot to Rich he gets thre---four---offers of help..."WE" are the best...right...

P.S. I am still waiting for that Demo one...to test...man is that truck slowwwwwww...

Ken, forget about using the Trepster..... Since he, too, lives in Atlanta, you won't save anything on freight. However, you will be increasing the chances for damage with the additional handling exposure.

:^)

me!

Wow.

Wow.

I'll say it BACKWARDS....WOW!

Can someone loan me a paper towel so I can clean the drool off my monitor?

Now I'm as american as the next the next guy, but that boat looks like something Evil Kenieval would fish out of.

And, he has good taste in trucks, too...Ya Know...That scheme...The Patriot...makes a die hard tin can boat lover almost wanna change to glitter glass...(Sparkles look good in R W & B...

Marke, I have also been told it looks like Wonder Woman's boat as well..

Hey Ken - don't have his home address told him to check the site when he got home tonite that you were looking for his address.

We TORE them up on lanier today. That is our tackle, arms and water just NOT the fish! I had 3 that I lost at the boat on different lures (1 on a worm, 1 on a spinnerbait and 1 on a crank bait). Glad we weren't fishing for $$

Rich got the 1 fish in the boat i'll post a picture in the morning.

OK here's the pic of Rich's fish (the only one either of us caught yesterday. Sorry it's kind of grainy, it was overcast and the flash didn't go off.

Rich - Thanks again for a great afternoon, and MAN I loved driving that 700lx. The Hot foot and 115 realy make that thing scream!
Rich%20stern%20with%20bass.jpg

You know...that fish looks pretty good, but the guy holding it...welll...

You know...that fish looks pretty good, but the guy holding it...welll... :)

OK, Greg..... You made your point..... It wasn't one anybody would disagree with in the first place!

:^)

me!

Hey...I'm a 'puter engineer...I can do that multiple stuff without help...cheap keyboard and sticky "enter key"...

Greg, I think you and I need to have a little talk about your posting privileges on this site...

Oh...subtle veiled threats...And, after I volunteered to help deliver your "new" (it would be well used when delivered) Patriot that Ken is sending you....

Latest posts

Back