Hey me! and other rally participants

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom Jones

Reaction score
Do we have a count on how many people are going to be at the rally on Friday for the "crappie tournament"? We are coming on Thursday afternoon, but do some guys need details in advance in case they come in sometime Friday and want to join in?

Just wondering!?

Thanks!

Tom

I will be there Thur and hope to get a little fishing in then.

Good idea, Tom.....

Last year, most of us met each other at dinner Thursday evening; just kinda picked out the ugliest people there who turned out to be us! We didn't have anything planned on Friday except going out and having a good time!

Tell ya what.....

I'm all for delegating Authority.....

How about you run the crappie tournament! You set the rules and we'll all follow - more or less! LOL! You set the time to be back at the dock for weigh-in! You collect the $$ and hand the cash to the winner - who can also be YOU!

Whadaya think??

me!

Don't forget the prizes I'm sending. You can hand those out too. If money is given out for largest total weight, then give my prizes to the "Largest Slab"

Marke -

We're pitching in $5 each with all to go to whoever brings in the largest, single fish. We didn't do total weight because people will be starting at different times during the day and many will only want to spend a short time crappie fishing because they want to prefish for bass.

With that in mind, how would you like your prizes to be given?

me?

Sure would be nice if Jill would let you hand them out in person.....

me! Stop that "Sure would be nice if Jill would let you hand them out in person"!

What we REALY want is "Sure would be nice if Jill would hand them out in person!" Marke's not THAT cute!!! LOL

Me!,

Altough I've never run a "tournament" before, I'll be more than happy to try! BTW, how are we/I going to collect money from everyone if we don't all meet before we start fishing.

Since everyone may not fish for crappie for long, or not all day, or if other unforseen things happen, I would suggest skipping the $5.00 entry fee for the largest slab and just awarding one of the prizes that we have. Even a second place prize if we have enough? Weigh-in @ 5:00 pm Friday at where ever the scales are at the marina. Mass fileting to follow,unless the restuarant has agreed to do that for us too! Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Tom

Sounds good to me, Tom!

Marke is sending a filet knife and board for prizes - we can use those!

Thanks for taking over!

.....uh.....michael.....uh.....

.....i agree that Marke's plain, old ugly.....

.....but.....uh.....

.....i didn't know that was important to you.....

Latest posts

Back