Hey, John F.......(Part II)

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Hofman

Reaction score
"In spite of your comment about meeting me.......I'm planning on driving to the Rally...... If you wanted to go and fly into St. Louis, I'd be honored to have you along!

me!" Scott

There ya go, Scott! I've made room for John to answer your original post. Sorry we took up so much space! LOL

Mark

OK..... Let me see if I've got this right.......

I ask John if he wants a ride in June to the rally.....

So, Rob takes a Friday off.

Carli states for the record: "But, I'm a Good Girl!"

Ken proclaims his desire for Carli.

Mac dresses ME(?!!?) in buttfloss.

The Trepster gets fed to Champie.

Mac goes postal with C-2.

Mark alerts the FBI to Mac.

The Canadian kid gets in a blow.

Mark expresses some, uh..... unusual fantasies.

Any hopes that John had for a rally in the Bay Area are dashed on the rocks.

We discover that Rob is a closet liberal.

And I still haven't heard from John regarding my original post.........

It MUST be the water!

me!

Sorry 'bout intruding on your post Scott, but you best be kidding about the liberal CRAP! ROTFLMBHO!

Unusual fantasies? I am at a loss to explain how my comments could be construed as a fantasy. I was merely correcting an untrue statement I had made earlier.

If I have offended anyone, or have further tarnished my own tainted reputation upon this board amongst its esteemed members, then I am SINCERELY sorry.

It is the fever, and I am suffering here!

John, PLEASE reply to Scott and put the rest of us out of our misery (or at least get us off the hook!)

Wow, I can respond before there is 35 posts...LOL

I think it's time to stop drinking the C & L's..

Thanks Scott I replied on te first post. Finally..

"Oh yea, Scott. Thanks for the invite. I still am trying to get the funds to make it. But so far it doesn't look good. New house and other unexpected things have cut into the fun money pretty good. But I will let you know.."

Hey when you coming to CA so Tom And I can take you out on the Delta. Mybe we can get Greg to meet us if his scheduel will allow it.

Stacey and Susan Say hello. Stacey still Laughs everytime she see's that picture at the airport.. I still OWE you one..lol

John

Good to hear from you, John!

I know what you mean about funds...... Still trying to dig myself out of the last 4 years. We'll BOTH make it!

Flying into St. Louis can sometimes be quite expensive - so....... If you do decide to come and if there is a flight into another city along the route or even a bit off the route (Chicago, Dayton, Cleveland, Columbus, Pittsburgh, Erie, Buffalo, etc.) that is less expensive....... Just don't go tellin' Stacey about the chocolate covered strawberries, white chocolate covered blueberries and champaign!

My company has 3 branches in California...... Maybe I can get them to treat me to a flight one of these days! Not much more that I'd like to do in life than go fishin' with you, Tom and Greg - 'ceptin' maybe go fishin' with...... Hey! You, Tom and Greg - what more could I ask for!

me!

Mark -

Never met such a thick skinned group in all my life as are on this board! I've tried so darn hard so many times to offend people....... They just bounce right back at me!

Don't ya love it when a great group of personalities comes together!

Rob -

We all know that you've got that rainbow flag hidden in between your mattress and box springs...... No need to be ashamed - we're all family here!

me!

Don't count me out yet Scott, i'm still fighting from inside Champies belly, luckily i've got my waterproof laptop with a cellphone connection to keep me on-line.

Rob - Send some food and C&L down on your way past Camplain next time, i'm HUNGRY. Oh and some room deoderant too, Champie ate a Musky before me and it STINKS in here LOL

HEAR WE GO AGAIN

What is going on with this board. you guys and a couple gals need to either go fishing or stop the C&L's.

No More taking a Friday off.

No More "But, I'm a Good Girl!"

No More claiming desire for Carli.

No More dressing(?!!?) in buttfloss.

No More feeding Champie.

No More going postal with C-2. Or C-4

No More alerting the FBI

No More expressing some, uh..... unusual fantasies.

No More discovering that people are closet liberals.

And especially...

No More Crashing other peoples posts...

That is unless what you got to say is really really funny....;o)

JF

OK Scott, that does it! I got your rainbow flag right here mister! "Champy, sickem!"

You know what's REALLY scary John,....I've only had 3 C&L's this year!!!...ALL last saturday w/Ken!! LOL I'm going down state this weekend for some R&R,...going rabbit hunting and playing hockey with a buddy of mine,.....that will cure A LOT of the 'fever I've been feeling so far!! In fact,..come monday I'll be too tired and sore to post anything!!..ahahahah

OK, Folks..... I'm off to KC for a couple of days....... You all behave yourselves while I'm gone! (NOT!)

me!

P.S.

Carli -

Be carefull....... Be very, VERY CAREFULL....... That perfume Ken's offering to you in the unlabeled bottle...... It's "Eau-de-Squirrel-in-Rut"!

Have a good one Scott. Won't talk to you for a couple of weeks. Tomorrow I leave for Auguste ME for 3 days, back home Monday to change clothes and back out to Ground Zero for next week. Just think you guys won't have to deal with the loonie yankee for a week! But never fear Trep, next quarter, my trip is to the south!!!! Gonna getcha! For some fishing that is!

Bring it on Rob, there is always something bitting on one of out 2 big lakes here. I always seem to have great luck taking new folks out on the boat, so look forward to it!

Not sure how long I will be in Atlanta, probably spend most of my stay in Miami. Big TA (transit authority) for those corrupted minds, down there. How big is the Atlanta rail system? Might be able to stay a day longer, catch a late flight out and fish a morning! Won't be for a couple of months at least. May have to Chicago first.

Geez...I came in late and missed all this fun!!!

Scott...I have proclaimed nothing for Carli other than a warm welcome to the board...as I read in one of her earlier posts, she is happily betrothed to another.

Don't kill the campaign with rumors before we even get off the ground!!!

KEN & MAC---BETTER THAN CRACK

Hi Stacey,....Glad to see you pop-in,.....word of warning though,....put on your flack jacket Darlin' cuz it's gettin' ugly in here,....verbal abuse and accusations,...treats of great bodily harm and visuals that would startle Larry Flynt (Scott in Butt Floss!!),...anyway,...this is no place for the faint of heart!

Gawd I love this place!!!! LOLOL Oh BTW, at the Rally there's talk of a North/South reinactment, and I've nominated John to be Ulysses S. Grant,....so he needs a blue Union Officers hat, a good cigar and a victory speec for the banquet,!! He'd be a GREAT General.....not to mention having his pix on 50 dollar bills!! LOL Have a great weekend!! Back to the trenches for me!! (Got 'Limes??)

:O)

No worries about me being 'faint of heart'...I've known John for 21 years!! HAHAHA Yeah, the visuals are making my eyes water! ;) Scott knows he holds a special place in my heart. No "fufie" beer for me...I'm a Guiness gal.

WOW,...a girl that can stand up to Big John AND drink a real beer,.....SWEEEEEEEEEEEEETT!!!!!

Stacey - Just remembered John telling me your perchant for good beer! I just bottled a mean porter last night and have a real American-style India Pale Ale in the fermenter. It's a shame we live on either sides of the country, but if you, John and Susan ever make it to Atlanta, let me know - there's always a cool pint waiting for you, and John Too!

I am SOOOO there, Trep Man!! I've never gotten into bottling my own beer because I'm the only one who prefers the rich full-bodied flavor (hahahaha).

Mac - ...btw...John is the tame one of the family. ;)

TAME, TAME, I'LL SHOW YOU TAME....

Right after I get done with my vacuuming, Dusting, Doing the laundry, Making dinner and Doing the dishes.....

Like I have always said... We both know who the boss is in our house..

I AM

When she lets me..

John,...you're ruining my visual of you as a famous civil war hero and former US President!! Ulysses never wore an apron when he was kickin' Lee's ass!!! LOL (What he wore in his tent on his own time,...well....i don't NEED to know that!!,..ahahaaha)

Stacey - At least HE drinks beer. My wife HATES the taste and smell of any kind of beer. But you know she loves me because SHE bought me the home brewing kit 7 years ago! For Valentines day get a baby sitter and have John drive you to Chico CA to the Sierra Nevada brewery, best IPA and Porter west of the Mississippi!

Latest posts

Back