Hey Harpo...

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carl Meyer

Reaction score
Hey Harpo,

Any other good scary sites? I mean some really good ones that would run people off and everything? Anyone, send em to me, I love to scare my wife with em. Thanks.

-Carl Meyer

Carl, I just tried to send it to you but it came back. Is your member profile up to date?

Dave, Yeah everything I send to you has come back. Gald to have your new address.

Harpo

Carl & Harpo -

Why don't we see if there is some weekend this fall that we can meet someplace like Truman and do a bit of fishin'?

If he doesn't have football every weekend this fall, mybe BJ might want to join in?

me!

Sounds like a good time but scheduling is going to present a problem for me too. Andy is in marching band now and will be playing almost every Friday night. The Football team is kind enough to entertain before and after the show. ;>) When there isn't a football game there will be marching competitons starting late in Sept. I'll try to find a schedule of everything and try to nail down a date. I love fall camping and fishing.

Harpo

Hm-m-m-m..... Fishing..... Camping..... Fall turkey season..... Squirrel.....

Hey Everyone,

Sorry took me so long to answer back, I drove about 1200 miles in the last 3 days, I was tired! Try sending any e-mail to [email protected]. I will update the e-mail in the member's directory also. I am in for some fall camping/fishing/hunting/whatever! Just set something up with a little notice, and I will see what I can do. thanks all, have a great day!

Oh, I forgot, yes Harpo I did get the first one, really scared the heck out of my wife and co-workers, I loved it!!!

Latest posts

Back