Hey Elteewon

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Allen

Reaction score
Hey Paul,

I saw your truck at Four Locks on Sunday morning. Thought I saw your boat on the water, but when I got close it didn't look like you! Did you do any good? The smallies weren't cooperating with me. I kept thinking they must be on the bed still. I fished with most of what I had from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. and didn't get but a few bumps.

Scott

Hey Scott, I think you went past me the guy on the back of my boat asked if I knew that guy and when I turned around you were already up river.Then when I pulled out I saw your truck.How did the shoulder work out? I couln't pay for a bass last weekend.I did catch a 22" catfish on a tube.I hope the bite soon changes before the jet skis get out.We will have to hook up sometime soon.I would like to go to Black Hills down in Clarksburg one sunday.Electric only but some friends have been pulling some hawgs out.Shoot me a email

Paul

Shoulder is doing pretty well. I asked them to put a grease fitting on when they replaced it, but they wouldn't listen! Seneca sounds good. I saw one on the bed there last year that had to go 7-8 lbs. I've only fished it once, but did pretty well. I'll email you tonight.

Scott

Latest posts

Back