Hey Ace4U

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jody Woodruff

Reaction score
I'll be heading to Zapata in the morning to fish for a few days and was wondering where i should start first. Was planning on starting in the Tigers since that always seems to produce. Can't wait to get on the water!

Yes start at the Tiger,s. If you want alot of action go shallow but if you want quality go deep. Yes they are still deep right know. Look for creek point and us a big fluke just drag it. Don't hope it use a slow movement and you will get re-sult's. Sorry that I can't help any more . I will be fishing a tourney on Saturday and Sunday this weekend at the state park from 7-3 Saturday and 7-1 Sunday. Wind should be good on Saturday I'm not sure about Sunday. What boat ramp will you be using? If you need any help or some thing that I can help here is my #956.740.1575 Ace.

Thanks Ace. We'll probably launch at Tigers. Good luck in the tourney. We'll be staying at Oso so swing by if you are nearby. I have a tan F250 4 door and a white/gold nitro 929. The forecast looks good for all weekend.

Latest posts

Back