HELP!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter Christopher Laurencio
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christopher Laurencio

Reaction score
Help,

My wife is hinting for me to get sniped! ya know "under the knife"(AKA "ouch") shootin blanks!.

No more Bambinos

What do I say to her? How do I get out of this?

like NIKE say's ... just do ... I did 23 years ago, one of the best things I every did ... nothing changes ... your like a Texas watermelon ...all juice and no seeds!!!!

I am also concerned about the cost! That's a whole bunch of fishin stuff!

I don't think I could do it! I even felt terrible after it happened to my dog.

Been there - done that. Three kids and no more. A lot easier for me to be fixed than the wife.

Get er done!!!

I am in the same boat (my wife is pressing on me) and not real excited about other people messing with me. Is it not hard to get over that? I think it would scar me for life!!

Got it planned for sometime this summer.

LMAO at the "all juice and no seeds" comment.

a friend of mine had it done about a month ago. they don't even cut anymore. small hole and a lazer and your done. He said he was sore for a day or two and that was it. Never really restriced his daily routine all that much either. I heard you used to have to lay up in bed for several days.

I can't wait....LOL

Wolf

YIKES,

I am extremely sqeamish when it comes to my blood and organs. Pain, swelling, man I almost pass out when I get blood tests and needles, actually I get dizzy when they check my blood pressure.

I wonder if my HMO would cover the costs? I doubt it. But if you think about it's gotta be cheaper for them to apy for another delivery.

Wolf,

Is it an outpatient procedure? how much does it cost if you don't mind me asking.

For me it was outpatient and the cost was my copay with my HMO.

In a lot of cases it is done in a medical facility that is capable of outpatient procedures..(surgery centers..or clinics), not at the hospital. I don't know the cost other than it is not cheap. But that is somewhat irrelevant to your decision making if you have insurance that will cover it. Mine will be covered under the outpatiant co-pay.

Wolf

There is a secret fraternity of men who have had this procedure done that will tell you, "nothin' to it", "I rode a Harley 500 miles to Daytona 2 days later", "had it done on Friday and fished a 2 day touney in 30 mph winds on Erie the next day". The purpose of this frat is to draw more of their fellow male counterparts into the fold (misery loves company). After the procedure is over, these same "friends", will suddenly remember the 20 feet of gauze pad, folded up in your crotch, the love for an ice pack, and the inability to even consider anything other than the ice pack touching you from your waist down for,,,,,the next 20 years.

But now that I think about it,,,,,,,,,,,It really wasn't that bad. Matter of fact, let me show you some pictures of the fish we caught the next day. Seems like it was Erie. Yeah, that's it, 30 mph winds,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Bruce M

OK guys, i'm Like david and dewey i'm BROKE!! had it done a year ago, took less then 30 minutes. Ice'd it down for 2 days, 1 week of none of that "activity", and then off you go to normal. I've noticed NO difference in "performance"!! In fact my wife stopped her birth control (after the 3 months and 2 "samples") to ensure you are shooting blanks and EVERYONE was happier!! In fact both of us SEEM to be MORE active since there is less concern about pills, antibiotic impact, timing and the like.

Don't worry about blood/guts. As others said some do it w/out a knife. Mine was a EXTREMELY small cut, snip, clamp it, 2 stiches and off you go!!! LOL

Trep

Take the day off to have it done ... lay around the house after with an ice pack and you will be fine .... I was back to work the next day moving safes (I was a locksmith back then) ... the wife loved it ... no more pills to take ... no rubber frisbiees to mess with ... no more ballons (if you know what I mean) .... and the best part happen more often wink wink

Yeah, I know,

The reason it came up is because the stuff my wife is taking is not agreeing with her anymore. So I have to think about it and get her to set-up an appointment for me. Her health is my deciding factor.

Hopefully the doc is good, I don't want to become a real Soprano from NJ! Literally

Worst part about it....smelling the laser BURNING your flesh when they cauterize....and the tugging and pulling.

Other than that....it totally sucked

BWAAAHAAAHAAHAAA

Neeley, that is just wrong!! LOL!! Talk about off topic!

Rich D

Hey - all of us who have had it done know that it is not an ice pac, but a bag of frozen peas. You'll never look at the frozen vegetable aisle the same. Yeah, I was sore for a few days afterwards. You probably will want a few days off afterwards. As Trep said - it does make some parts of your life less complicated. Wait until you walk in with your 6 week sample and try not to feel too conspicuous. It gets even better if they ask you how you got it!

david.....

david.....

I wouldn't do it. If there is a heaven and life after death, you'll need the original factory equipment!

My brother in law had it done years ago. He told me that his only concern was that when they wheeeled him into the room for the procedure that there would be someone in the room that he knew. He went on to tell me that sure enough when they brought him in to be prepped for surgery, with twig and berries out there for all to see, he looks around and there at the foot of the bed was his little brothers ex-girlfriend (nurse).

YYYAAAAAAHHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Wolf

David - EWWWW, "if they ask you how you got it!"!!! Mine was at a urologist so LOTs of samples from guys/girls coming/going! What I missed was I was expecting (from seeing TV shows, that'll teach me) a SAMPLE ROOM! You know, where they have all the x-rated stuff FREE and give you and the wife an HOUR to get a sample!!! MAN I was looking forward to that!!!

Nope, not here. Send you home, tell you to bring one back w/in 2 hours of bottling it!! That is ONE brew that I did ALONE!!! LOL

Boys, give your wives my number. My wife won't let me have mine done :(.

its not that bad,

$10 co-pay,

two days on the couch,

nuts the size of oranges,

PRICELESS......

really its not that bad, just do it friday and don't go back to work untill tuesday. its more your pride being hurt than anything after the first week.

GregD

Uh Mike don't you mean you want our wives to have your WIFE's number??? we do NOT want them talking to you!!! LOL

Trep - try getting the sample when your kids are pounding on the door and the 4 month old is crying her head off!

Davie - ROTFLMAO

I got lucky and the kids and wife were out of the house!!

And GregD, I never got HUGE Nuts and Didn't to start with!!! LOL

Quick go out and buy something that will render your family finnacially impotent, before you become that way, its called cashstration. Hers some ideas.

A Bas boat, especially a Ranger

a New 4x4 Diesel truck.

Enter the BASS Opens (all of em as a boater)

a New 4500sq home(This will might also make your wife happy)

Just some ideas to help.

No Trep, I was more proposing a trade of wives...

Oh, the pill gives my wife migraines. Lucky me :(

Now would be the time to post the Moors webcam picture with the caption:

"It didn't hurt a bit....really!!!"

"It didn't hurt a bit....really!!!"
Web%20Cam%20ala%20Neeley.jpg

Neither did pullin' that ZARA SPOOK outa my forehead!

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BM

Snow - Let me see the pictures first but if I swap wives, I don't want her back, because if you WORK and get her pregnant their YOURS!!!! LOL

Been there and done that... worse part about it was being awake while the assistant (Male even) shaved me. Do yourself a favor and shave yourself!!

All these replys and not even one of you guys seem to know much about birth control. All you guys that have gotten a Vasectomy I got news for you!!!!! YOUR WIFE CAN STILL GET PREGNANT!!!!!

Yep, had a friend some years ago who had that done and one year later his wife left him to "find herself". They had one child. Now he is remarried and wants to have children with his new wife but can't. Now, before you all say that it can be reversed, he's tried and it can't be.

Just something to think about.

Bill

I have been thinking about get it done myself.But i can get no one to show me thier scares!!!! lol

Ohhh...the memories, make them stop!! 2 years after my visit, Peggy had to have a hysterectomy anyway. Talk about salt in the wound!

Gene

Hey Scott - I'd show you my scars, but even I can't find them.

Oh yeah, I think my wife is going weigh in on this thread shortly. I'm sure she remembers more of that day than me.

david....

It's a piece of cake I was moving furniture the same day, did it on my day off back to work the next.

BF

Had it done after our 4th child, Marc, came along, waited until he was almost a year old, then we sat back, looked around, were satisfied with our family, and SHE decided, lol..... Seriously, I knew alot of people, family and friends, that had had it done, and heard all their stories, and went into it with an open mind. The doc was great, and I decided to go for it, he warned me I'd probably need ice packs for maybe 3 to 4 days. On the big day, a Friday right after work, I showed up around 3pm, went right in, (the worst part of the whole darn thing was the "prep" work, lol..... and the fact that after I was "prepped", complete with a head to toe sheet over me with of course an opening where the work would be done, they left me laying there waiting, door wide open, people passing by constantly, and me not able to reach the door. THAT was the worst part of the whole thing...... within 40 minutes we were in the van, headed home, I felt fine, no problems, but of course milked the heck out of it all weekend. Laid on that couch with that remote, for two days, waited on hand and foot.....In our case, would I do it again? Definitely. We were positive we wouldn't have any more kids, with 4 happy healthy ones...Whatever you decide, good luck! egMike

Don't forget to wear a Tuxedo to the doctors office when you get it done, 'cause.............

If you're gonna be Impotent you want's to look Impotent!!!

;>))

Harpo

You get a good nap the afternoon after of the proceedure and the little woman really gets into loving you.

Do it. Be careful the first few times because there are some residual live ones.

Back