Hello From Scott, La!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James R.

Reaction score
Hi guy! James from Scott, La. My Wife and I bought a Tracker Pro 170 with a mercury 50 back in dec of 17 and have been enjoying it every chance we get! I'm blessed with a beautiful wife that loves fishing more than me! I don't have to bait her line or remove fish! We are constantly in competition! This is my first new boat. I can't say I love everything about this boat but do love it! I have lots of questions and look foreword to finding out what I can from you guys that have experience with these boats.
James

Hi guy! James from Scott, La. My Wife and I bought a Tracker Pro 170 with a mercury 50 back in dec of 17 and have been enjoying it every chance we get! I'm blessed with a beautiful wife that loves fishing more than me! I don't have to bait her line or remove fish! We are constantly in competition! This is my first new boat. I can't say I love everything about this boat but do love it! I have lots of questions and look foreword to finding out what I can from you guys that have experience with these boats.
James
Congratulations on the new boat. And congratulations on the wife to. WE lucked out, in that my wife is the same. She love to jig fish. And while I catch numbers. She is quick to remind me who always lands the big ones. She even drives the boat on and off the trailer. So when I park the truck. She picks me up at the dock. Rods out and ready to kick my butt, lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You got me there! I haven't taught her driving the boat yet. She holds the rope when I back in the water though and pulls the boat to the dock. It would be much easier if she drove but I won't rush her.
When we bank fish she usually catches more than me because I let her walk ahead of me, but in the boat I control the trolling motor so I get first cast!
James

Latest posts

Back