Happy Mother's Day!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill McElroy

Reaction score
Happy Mom's Day to all the wives with kids and mom's of the member's here!! Do something SHE'd like to do today fella's!! (What did Kathy want to do?? Brakfast out with the kids,...go see Spiderman at the 1pm matinee and then grill pork tenderloin for dinner!!...not to shabby!!!,...and it's also our 18th Anniversary today!! How cool is that?!) No I won't be doing dishes too!!..LOL (That's why we had kids!!!,..so THEY can load the dishwasher!) LOL

Have a good one "Mom's" EVERYWHERE!!!

Mac

Opps, sorry bout the missed post there all. I agree with Mac, happy Moms day to all the wifes and mothers.

Hey mac, happy annversary!!!!!!!!

We will have our 25th next month, the 19th. We will have to celebrate it away from home more or less, we leave the night of it for a tournament, so will have to have the party there

I am cheating my wife a bit, both daughters are home today, the oldest one is making a turkey and dressing dinner for us, but still a good time with the kids home.

Have a safe and happy week everyone!!!!

CLiff Van Beek

Vice President

South Dakota B.A.S.S Federation

WOW Mac, anybody who has lived with and put up with you for 18 years has to be a great woman. Congrats on your anniversary.

I hope everyone had a great Mothers Day!

Cliff,.....GREAT to hear from you!!....You must be busy or else you're keeping a low profile for security reasons!!..LOL...Hope you have a great anniversary on the 19th of June!! I'll be preparing for a tournament then too!! Lucky us aye??

Doug,...She's the greatest!!...I couldn't be any luckier!! (Well....maaaybbee,..if my boat comes back today!!) LOL...

Mac

What's rare??...Getting our boats back when promised???...LOL!!!! You got that RIGHT!!!!!!1

Mine's supposed to be back today!! I just talked to the dude,...we'll see...

Mac

Latest posts

Back