Happy Birthday to me

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
Today's my birthday and I spent it fishing for my upcoming tournament on Old Hickory. No better way to spend it than fishing. Would have weighed in 3, possibly 4, didn't measure. Bite is tough! Starts Thursday. I just hope to make the top 20 cut for Saturday. Cheers!

Happy Birthday Teri! I'd love to be fishing on open water on my birthday. It's tough to launch a boat in Januray in MN:lol:

Seems like everyone Is trying to catch me...Happy B-Day Girl...Did you ever get to Patoka this year ? I haven't done much,Played alot of Golf...Mississinnawa has been good I hear I am going up there the 18th... JR

HBD... Again... Unc put up a thread "Doubleheader"...

Happy Birthday Teri and good luck in the tourney. How do you sit for making the classic?

Randy

HBD! And keep em buttoned! Good luck!

Sounds like a great way to spend a great day!! We're all glad you were born, so thank your Momma for us, too! Good luck and I hope you "go on point" often during the T! :lol::D

Thanks guys. I am way nervous and need to be going to bed. I am more prepared for this tournament than any other I fished this year so pressure is on. Especially since my friends want to come to the weigh in on Saturday....um....have to make the top 20 cut to be there on Saturday. Was hoping to draw a pro from the top 20 but didn't. Just have to keep the faith. 3:30am is going to come quick so I better go to bed.

I am currently 7th in points. We get to drop our lowest tournament which I am hoping will be the last one. I really need to top 20 this one. I have a decent chance of making the Classic on the red river in October.

The weigh in is on Bassmaster.com at 3:00pm central if anyone is interested. Hope I get to walk across stage. Nite boys~

Good Luck Teri... By the timwe you read thias I hope all has turned out well for you. But, you have everything to be proud of regardless of the outcome tomorrow. You have done very, very well this season already.

Latest posts

Back