Hammer Birthday

• Thread starter Carlos Hathcock III
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlos Hathcock III

Reaction score
I do believe it is Mr. Hammers birthday today, he is 29 years old!!!!

Happy Birthday OLD MAN!!!!!

Semper Fi bro

Carlos

Happy Birthday Hammer . Have a cold one on me, I'll pay ya back next time I see ya. LOL

MG

RATS!! I was really hoping that no one would figure it out.:lol::lol: An old indian saying is that if you can make it through your birthday with no one knowing it, you get an extra year!!:lol::lol::lol:

Thanks guys, I spent all weekend with 4, 10 year old girls, my wife and Mother-in-Law at Great Wolf Lodge in Williamsburg (for my daughters birthday!!) Tonight is the first time in 2 days I can hear!!LOL!!......If any of you need the address where to send the presents, just shoot me an email!!:p:p

It has been a good year with my Bass Pro deal coming together, family is well, guide trips are stackin up, and we had our best year ever at the MVM reunion. Life is good. Now if I could just win a couple of tournaments!!:lol::lol:

TOXIC

ps. yes, it is THAT birthday and I have to make an appointment with THAT Doctor. What a surprize he has in store:huh::eek::lol:!!

Happy birthday Scott.
banana.gif

All the best,

Glenn

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

HAAAAAAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOO YOUUUUUU

cake.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D

Harpo

Happy Birthday my Friend! Come on though, 29? I think that plaid skirt of your was older than that?:lol::lol:

I'm very happy everything is coming together for you big guy, you've earned it!:cool:

Uncle Billy

Happy Birthday Tox!! Don't fear THAT Dr. appt......fear the fact that you may actually LIKE the exam!! LMAO!! ;):p:blink:

Later Bro,

Mac

RIP a biggun' TOX!:lol:

Yeah Mac...when the OOOOOOUUUUUCCCH changes to OOOOOOOOHHHHHH!:lol:

Happy birthday, belated. I don't have to see "that" Doctor for another 4+ years. Already cringing... :wacko: at least they knock you out for it.

Gene

Toxic come up and see my doctor...she looks just like Jennifer Love Hewitt , she has small fingers and she'll bring in her female assistant. All you need is an iPod with the right music and you may enjoy it :D

Oh yeah....Happy Birthday.

Happy Bday....I will try to win tonight in your honor....ince you cant get er done! lol

Marke, send me the name of that doctor!

mini

Marke, It'd be my luck she'd be out of the office that day and I'd get a 300lb German female mud wrestler with hands the size of a lumberjack and a full can of Crisco!!:lol:

Mini......rip em', good luck!!

Thanks for the well wishes everybody.

TOXIC

I will never try to win in your honor again Tox....we lost 7 at the boat that should have given us about 19 pounds....18 won it.

Happy B-Day!!!

I fished in your honor today....caught the 18lbs Mini needed to win last night!!!

Tim Horton's coffee coming your way soon.;)

Ahh let me guess, Near the River we nailed them at????? The one we got from my GPS??

Nope......halfway between, about a mile or so west out from the bay where we got drenched while sight fishing.

No you don't.....unless you study a map.....let me know, cryptically, what you find out.

I'll give you a hint....quit feeling froggy and start feeling fruity!!!:lol:

My goodness...you guys cant shut up can you?

I guess its all on the community hole list now!

From what little I know of the lake, it is all hittable!!!!!

No pie hole shutting HAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Youre right Mac.

Carlos! Stick it! lol

I got 10 days off in a row....guess what I will be doing :)

Mini

I wont be in Oakland County and I promise not to fish ANY culverts in the entire three state region!

Mini

Latest posts

Back