Guest Question.... what's a fast blinking green light mean?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony Payne

Reaction score
Subject says it all... noticed this morning that one bank on my 3 bank (the side that goes to two batteries) the green light is flashing "fast" (blinking)....

What's that mean?

It means:.."Take me Fishing,...Take me fishing,...take me fishing!!!":lol::lol:

Take me fishing...Take me fishing...Take me fishing...Take me fishing...Take me fishing...Take me fishing...Take me fishing...Take me fishing...Take me fishing...

Sorry, I couldn't help being a smart a*s. Sorry I can't help you with the blinking lights either.

Da Bear

What a coincidence. Mac and I wrote the same response at the same time. Great minds, great minds.

Da Bear

It means that 911 REALY wants to live in my house!!!

The HORROR Trep,.....you're succombing to the powers of the darkside!! You should be ashamed!:angry:

Can ya imagine Trep actually owning and driving a big GLASS bass boat and pulling it with his mini-van???? LOL!!!!

Bob G.

Tee - What did I say, that the "911 REALY wants to live in my house!!!" I didn't say i'd drive it, i'm planning to sell it at a $5k premium and put that with my Tracker for a new Tundra!!! :cool:

Can you say Hijacked post!!! :p

Sim,

What model charger do you have?

Sue

Picture that...Trep TRYING to tow a 20' glass rig. He'd hook it up and the front tires of his van would pop off the ground. Now THERE is a toon for ya Mac!

OK guys on this Van thing, NO ONE with any brains would ever tow more then 75-80% of the tow rating of the vehicle. So a 20' glass rig is WAY more then 2800lb 80% of any minvan.

So, now would I tow a 2,500 - 2,800 lb tin or glass rig, sure. I talked to a guy who regularly 21ft pontoon with the same van (going on his 4th year, over 100k miles and not an issue.

Oh and Rob - :p

Sue...

it's a 2613A.

Trep... keep dreaming, it's good for ya.

Everyone else: Thanks for keeping the thread alive... you may now go about your regularly scheduled stuff... !

What? a serious techincal question post and it gets hijacked?? on the NTOWS? NEVER!!!!

Sim,

Is the flashing light on the right side of the charger? And about how old is it?

Sue

it is on the right side of the charger....

I 'assume' the charger is/was new when I picked up the boat this past September (2004).

(THis is starting to sound like a 'send in for replacment'... )

Hurry through the intersection.....

Sim,

Sounds like it might be an older charger. Try disconnecting the battery on that side and then plug the charger in. If the light blinks, it means that the start bank is the 3 amp output which will blink when the charger is maintaining the battery at low amperage. If it doesn't blink, let me know.

Sue

Hijacked posts or not,....does Sue ROCK or what?!!! You're the bomb Sue,...can't wait to hook up in PA!!! Seeya there!!:D:wub:

I'm looking forward to it myself Mac! Hoping we can hang out a bit longer than last year.

:wub:

Mac,Sue,

If you need a great place to eat (and drink) while in Pittsburgh,you have to go to Primantti Bros. in the Strip and try one of their sandwiches.

Your choice of meat,then a fried egg,coleslaw,and french fries on top of that....

you can actually feel your arteries hardening as you eat it..:wacko:

A true 'Burg classic.

Or the Korean guy that sells Cat on a Stick,If he is still in business.......:blink:

Steve

ok, now I find out about that place in Pittsburg? Would've been nice to know a couple of weeks ago!

Sue...

WHen I checked the lights tonite, it was back to "steady on".... perhaps the fast blink (i had never seen before) was a 'finishing up" stage, or something...

Latest posts

Back