Greg Meyer - Kentucky Get Together

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randy Walls

Reaction score
Greg, I offered a while ago to have my mother-in-law embroider some commemorative t-shirts for anyone going to the Kentucky gathering in May. If you or any one wants a shirt it will cost $10.00 and will have your name (or nick name if you wish to keep incognito) the date and where we are at Moor's Resort on Kentucky Lake and "NTOWS". I will also try to match the shirt and embroidery colors to match your rigs if you so desire!

Just a little momento for the occasion if any one wants.Just have them reply back here or e-mail me!

See you all there, :lol:

Randy!

Let's get a roll call....

If you are going, post it here...

Greg Meyer and 21 yr old daughter Allison that would be one XXL and one small! (We are the assigned Mutt and Jeff)

My "tin" rig is grey so lets look at something a bit more colorful... whatever the choice is by you it will be great by me...

I can't say 100% but most likely will be there. So count me in.

marvin

I'd like to know the rough schedule of events. Shouldn't be a problem to drive up Saturday and hopefully can swing it to be there the whole weekend.