greensville sc 2008 classic

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike chip

Reaction score
Im thinking of going to my first classic next year and was wondering if anybody is familiar with the area and can give me a recomendation of where to stay, since it looks like you have to drive to everything i would like to be near the weighin site if possible. any help would be great.

thanks

mike c

I have only been to Greenville once and that was many moons ago so I cant help.

I am just chiming in here to let y'all know that Mac and I probably WONT be at the Classic this year. Just in case you are planning to come see Mac to get some artwork done.

Mini

Mini,

Why not??? I am probably going to be there this year, and was looking forward to meeting up with you guys. Dang it! :D

Well guys, I'll probably be there, working the Lowrance booth (I hope). Stop by and see me if you are in.

Mike C - I'm not that familiar with the area either, but I'll do some research and get back with you when I figure out our hotel / travel gameplans.

All the best,

Glenn

It is out of our control. There may be other companies that I/we will be there with, but as of right now BPS is not one of them.

BPS will not be selling anything there,....no merchandise, etc. Therefore,...no reason to have the people there who make people WANT to BUY STUFF!!! :unsure::rolleyes:

There is still an outside chance you could be there Mac.... :)

is it? well if it is, i guess we know where we will be!

Search for hotels on either Haywood rd or Pleasantburg dr. From there you will only be a few minutes from the BI-LO Center where the weigh in will be.

Tim

thanks guys,

i will check those 2 roads. is the verdor section really that big, some people say it could take 2 days tosee it all?

mike c

If the vendor section is that big - it blew up very recently. I've never seen it take more than a few hours to see everything.... and that is taking my time going through it.

All the best,

Glenn

Latest posts

Back