Great Service from Humminbird

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Nevill

Reaction score
Well, I'm a beliver in giving prase when warrented.

Last night I was uploading a new software upgrade to my 797 Humminbird unit. I have done this several time and works great. Last night was different. During the download to the graph I got an error window on my PC and the unit started scrolling text and went white. Sent an e-mail to Humminbird Greg on this site last night for help. Well got a call from him by 8:30am this morning. A tech from Humminbird called me at 10am and had me do some things. Well the unit has to go back to the factory, but that is OK, these things happen especially electronics. I cant say enough though about the great service I have recieved from a great group of people and a great company. I have no worries that they will fix my unit and I will be back in business soon.

Job well done Greg and the Humminbird crew.

Thanks so much.

:):):):)

Dan

That's why I use Humminbird,period! I have never had a problem with anything of theirs but I know if I ever do, it will be taken care of as soon as possible, no matter what!

Uncle Billy

Latest posts

Back