GREAT Service!! Atlanta BPS

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrepMan

Reaction score
Was supposed to take my 175 in on Saturday morning for it's annual service and to have the the oil/gas leak (turned out to be just the excess in the carb's dripping when tilted during trailering) checked out. Long story short it took Pep Boys 2 days to find and install a oil pan gaskett in my wagon so I didn't get the wagon back till 5pm on Saturday. When I knew I wouldn't make it by noon on Saturday (when service closes) I called Ron at BPS Atlanta to ask if I could drop it off on Saturday or Sunday. He said sure, just see any salesperson, the'll get it put in lockup with a BPS lock on the trailer and he'd call me on Monday AM.

True to his word on Sunday afternoon I dropped it off, and watched it get locked up. Ron called me this morning at 9am to say they had the boat in and just wanted to check my work order out. I told him we were going to Disney next week, and I know how backed up boat service could get, so he could have the boat till next Friday. He said "Do you want to pick it up tonite? my guys are bored this morning and we'll throw the team at it and have it done after lunch" WOW!!! I took my little one to a DR. appointment and picked the boat up at 4pm. Annual service and no leaks anywhere in the motor!! They had it ready and the cover re-installed and ready to go.

This was better service then I get with appointments at the Honda dealer!!!

Thanks Ron and all the Service staff at BPS Atlanta!!!

Mac - So, when does the kid's game come out - Where in the world is Mac's boat??? LOL

Trep - I'll pass the good word on. I really believe these guys try to perform at this level each and every time! Glad everything checked out OK. This time of year is slower, just prior to the show season. After the first boat show in January, we'll be "hind-ends and elbows" until mid-late May. Thanks again for the kind words!

No Problem Dan, Ron wasen't there when I picked it up, but all the guys were great as usual! The HARDEST part was NOT drooling more over the Tundra! I know most of you guys' are die hard bassfisherman, but as a family man who fishes Lanier and would LOVE to go bay fishing again, I walleye or center console is my ideal boat. Now just gotta find a spare $26k somewhere and then custom design a rear bench seat for her and i'm OFF!!!

Latest posts

Back