Got my new SC Tags

• Thread starter Christopher Laurencio
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christopher Laurencio

Reaction score
I got to the MV office today and transferred my tags to SC Tags, the plates are nice.

They Say "In God we Trust" with an American flag on the plate as well, sweeeeeeeeeet

:):):)

I guess I will be the bad guy and tell you, your msg should have read....

Y'all I went and got my new tags today, thank goodness the holes lines up. I did spill some beer while in line but the gaurd dog licked it up........:lol:

BF

Watching you adjust to the south is going to FUNNY... Please keep us informed

Chris... Hope things do go well for you as you settle in... And, when the snow is flying up here I won't be kidding you about anything...

But, I hope the new vocabulary isn't too tough to learn...

Chris - Don't forget Grits, mashed taters and gravy, and all the rest!!! Good luck and keep us informed, you'll do fine!!

Oh and Meyer - "when the snow is flying up here I won't be kidding you about anything..." All I can say to you is PPPHHHHHTTTTT!!!!:p

Trep: You don't forget that stuff, you get it without asking!! SC is civilized.

Just watch out for those boiled peanuts.....talking about serious gas, wheeeeewwwwwww.:D

So I ask you deep south boys, "is CJL far enough down to eat red dirt once a month" or does he have to get all the way to Georgia/Alabama to enjoy that Delicatessen?

Hey Chris. I could have sent you my old ones!!! You been over to the DMV in Newport, as yet to get your licenses?

Here in Texas, when I got my license, they said two-three weeks to get the picture ID license. In SC, you get it on the spot.

Salt and pepper catfish is a big item in SC also. Just don't have high expectations on the barbcue. It sucks :wacko:.

Tex

Sure wish I had more time to come and visit more oftenl, but I can't access this website at work.

Let me reply to some of y'all -

I have had chicken fried steak in NJ but maybe it's not the same. I have not yet had the follwoing due to time and fishing :lol:

a) SC BBQ

b) Bo Jangles or the Waffle House (wich seems to be a right of passage to the south)

I did have Dukes Mayo, It tast like helmans to me

Yup I got my picture license & registered the trucks. I did that yesterday when i-77 was shut down @ RT 161. I had the follwoing conversations with the lady at the MV agency.

1) MV Lady - "Hoboken!!!! wow I never seen that before"

CJL - "well you know who else was from Hoboken?",

MV Lady - "Old Blue Eyes"

CJL - "yup".

MV Lady - "Okay yur alright then" LOL

2) CJL - " I'm not sure of the the GVW of my Dodge Ram, all I know is I went them NJ plates gone!!"

MV Lady - "Waht's the matter? , don't wanna look like a Yankee anymore?"

CJL- "that's right",

MV Lady - "Well now your gonna be a DAM Yankee, do you know what a Dam Yankee is?"

CJL- "Hmm, that would be a Yankee that don't go home, (gulp)"

MV Lady - "Yup (Laughing)

ED L, I got plenty of that RED Clay dirt if that's what you mean, and when it rains, the roads look like there bleeding!!

LMAO

Some Rules I learned so far.

1) If your gonna roast a pig, you have to wake up at 3:00 am

2) All BBQ is not the same

3) Yeah they have pizza here

4) Fire ants bite

5) Palmetto trees are not palm trees

6) Black rat snakes are everywhere in the woods

7) I-95 runs both ways, (so I'm told)

8) Poison Ivy is just as bad down here

9) Wear a dust mask when you mow the lawn during a draught

10) Draught!!! What the #^%$*&

11) There really is such a thing as a Sunday driver

12) A NJ house wife is afraid to pump her own gasoline, to the point of almost running out :angry: TWICE!!! :unsure:

13) Trucks are allowed in the left lane

14) It's not Iced Tea, it's sweet tea :unsure:

15) Personal Property taxes are for real

16) NASCAR dominates the sports section of the local news @ 5 & 10 pm.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

BTW - I'm lovin it here, and my neighbors are nice!!!, we were invited to a BBQ cookout this week!!!!

CJL

Chris, I forgot you never had to pump you own gas.... The rest of the world does not understand that. You should have seen the look on Greg's face last year when he not only found out he COULD not pump his own fuel but that it was cheaper than NY and most of the states.

Oh and it's red dirt clay thank you, Bo Jangles is just chicken, whaffel house is like a small denny's. Ice tea vs sweet tea is sugar.

Please keep in touch I think this is going to be great for you and fun for us.....

BF

Bruce F, LOL and will do, I will be back in the website more as I get settled, just have to go in after work. If your ever in the SC area please remember to look me up.

CJL

Just remember sir-you don't eradicate fire ants, you just chase them to your neighbor's yard-:lol::lol::lol:.

Let me get this straight....people in New Jerosey don't pump their own gas??? :huh: What's it a law or something?

Latest posts

Back