Got my new Boat, but have Questions?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon Jackoviak

Reaction score
Ok guys, I got my new 929cdx over the weekend, but I have a few questions hopefully someone can help me with.

First, how do you get the lights to work in the compartments? I turn on the master power switch, than the middle light switch right of the steering wheel. The one on the left of the console comes on, but none of the other ones.

Second, the trailer comes with a 5-flat plug in. How do you go from a 7-way to the flat-5. I have stopped at some auto parts stores on the way back and they told me there is no such thing as a flat-5 plug in.

Third, how do you put a picture on here. I have tried with no luck.

Thanks,

Jon

Jon -

Any AutoZone or similar auto parts store will have a simple 7-to-4 adapter. They're in the trailer wiring section.

Are your pictures in .jpg format? Or one of the other formats listed?

me!

Just looked at your member library.....

Take the "#" sign out of the picture title.

That may be the problem.

Once you've done that, delete the old picture and try uploading again. Systems don't like special characters.

Jon

My 929 is a couple of years old, but once you turn on the master power, youhave to push in the on the lense of the light. It may even say that on the light.

HP

Me, I have a 7-4 adapter, but the trailer has a flat 5, so I need a 7-5 adapter, that is what I can not find.

Jon

Jon,

Wal-Mart has the plug.

Turn on the switch and push the top of the lens in on th elight that you want on.

Mini

Check with your local U-Haul dealer. They might have what you are looking for.

I found them on line. I also had to get a new 7way round since it did not have brass or enough pins for the reverse lights.

i had to unplug the the bulbs a couple of times to clean the contacs and they work fine. on my skeeter. stan

Latest posts

Back